help with a mohawk

coolcps

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Tommorow I am aiming to get a nice mohawk with elmers glue (it says washable), I have like almost 7 inch hair all around or so. Anyone know the process of how to do this and how to wash it out and stuff?

I bought a razor. It's good to buy a decent becasue the crappy ones will hurt. Anyways, get a friend to comb one side over and shave, then flip it the other way a shave. you are trying to get a rectangle shape going down the top of your head. Most people shave the back a bit and trim the top. professionals get it layered. I shaved the back part off and just left the top part. It's easy anyone can do it. i used this special gel that works good but i hear glue is just as good but sounds crappy when you tell people you put glue in your hair. Oh, use hairspray too.

Im not crazy enough to shave it yet, when I cut this hair I am rockin the mullet, I just want to do the mohawk with all my hair, not like hardcore or anything. I did use to shave my head though and for some reason I never even tried to leave a mohawk.

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']mohawks look ridiculous unless you are battling frontiersmen and living in a teepee.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

:forbidde: I thought that was funny, I just wanted to use a new one...

bread's done
Back