Help with an Ebay listing

repetske

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a sealed copy of Final Fantasy VII black label, but it does not have the "Y" seal. I certainly don't want to mislead anyone that specifically wants a "Y" sealed version, but my copy is a legit sealed copy. What do I call that type of seal? I don't want to hurt my auction price, but I don't want someone to think it is a resealed game just because it doesn't have the "Y" seal. Any help with this would be appreciated.

what is a "Y" seal?
the hologram sticker on the top with the UPC?
i thought every new ps1 games have the sticker on it except for the recent reprints.

[quote name='wbc1228']what is a "Y" seal?
the hologram sticker on the top with the UPC?
i thought every new ps1 games have the sticker on it except for the recent reprints.[/quote]

The "Y" seal is when it folded on top, like most new DVD shaped boxes. A lot of two disc games were sealed using that method, but on occassion they are sealed with a seam, that looks similar to a resealed game, but the plastic wrap is of a slightly different consistency.

Just take a picture of it and in the auction, simply state "sealed." If anyone asks, explain it to them and maybe click the button on the reply that says it'll add it to the bottom of your auction.

bread's done
Back