Help with FF XI Palborough Chest KEy

scott123456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm trying to get the 3rd key so that I can board the airship to Kazham. However, when i go to mines, everything is locked or blocked from em getting across the bridge(s). Do I have to actually talk to Guddal in Jeuno FIRST to open up the gates so I can go find the old, brass, and copper quadav?

Please help as it is my last key to obtain. I just need to figure out how to get to the other section in the mines because it won't let me through

Crap.......I really cant remeber but hunting for the keys was great. Im pretty sure that there is a guy next to the door you have to talk to and he lets you in onto the bridge and so forth. I'm not sure but do u have to have the expansion rise of zilart to get to there???

If I recall correctly you should just need to go up to the 3rd floor of the mine. You don't need to go through any gates or across any bridges. Just look for the right beastmen to get the drop and start killing them all.

You are entering through the wrong area. The entrance you are looking for is in NE in North Gustaberg. Once there you need to go to the third floor. If you know how to get to the Bastok Dragon right before the Burning Circle is a good area to hunt for that key.

I'm sure if you /shout in Bastok or someone in your LS to help you out they will gladly help you. It's much easier to ask someone in the actual server.

You can search here for further missions or quest, perhaps more information to help you out.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/

Okay here ya go,the entrance to Palborough Mines is at (K-3) in North Gustaberg and the Key can only be dropped by Old and Copper Quadavs on the 3rd floor in position (G-9 and H-9), you'll need to go thru some side caverns to get thru to the area's I mentioned. Also you can obtain the Silver nametag (needed for a Bastok Quest) in the same areas. After that the easiest way out is to head to area (H-8, the dock) and take the boat back to Zuruhn Mines in Bastok. Make sure you take a group with ya, or at least one lvl 45+ heavy Damage Dealer, since the quads will link like mad. Best of luck to you.

bread's done
Back