Help with Firefox

Link127

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
i used to have Firefox, it ran fine and i loved it way more than IE. however my PC had major problems and the manufacturer had to come and basically gut it and replace all the most important parts, including the hard drive. when i went to download and install it again, everything when fine until i tried to run it for the first time. any one know why?

I get an alert box that pops up when i start it up, the rest of the window is blank. the box says "start.mozilla.org could not be found. please check the name and try again"

i cant even go to any sites. WTF!?!

[quote name='Link127']i used to have Firefox, it ran fine and i loved it way more than IE. however my PC had major problems and the manufacturer had to come and basically gut it and replace all the most important parts, including the hard drive. when i went to download and install it again, everything when fine until i tried to run it for the first time. any one know why?

I get an alert box that pops up when i start it up, the rest of the window is blank. the box says "start.mozilla.org could not be found. please check the name and try again"

i cant even go to any sites. WTF!?![/QUOTE]

That's usually something wrong with the internet not the browser, is your cord plugged in?

Check your firewall... I'm not sure but you might've gotten the new Windows Firewall which automatically disables a lot of programs from reaching the internet.

bread's done
Back