Help with internet

It means that it cannot connect over to the DNS server to translate the website name you're going to into an IP address. Where are you connecting from? If home, do you have another wireless device you can try? If somewhere else, are other people not able to get to any sites?

I sometimes get that, not sure why, it might have to do with the PSP just losing connection with the router.

I think it also gives you that error code when you are trying to visit a website with the PSP's browser and it is an invalid address, or just isn't available.

Well see the thing is I tried to visit google, what should i try and visit? Also, when I test the connection it shows the percentage (100% from my computer chair) but if you scroll down it says that the Internet Connection Failed.

Ok, so when I right click on the little dually computer icon in the quick tray it gives me a screen. I click more info or something and it gives me the IP address, two DNS numbers and some other numbers. BTW, thanks for doing this.

bread's done
Back