Help with pricing of my Fighting Game Controllers.

Unkultured

CAGiversary!
Alright, I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I wasn't going to just put up a topic in Trading without having some idea of the prices.

As stated in the title, I have three controllers used for Fighting Games that I don't use at all anymore and want to sell:

1) Sony PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition. (The OG.)

2) PS3/PC Hit Box.

3) Mad Catz Street Fighter X Tekken - FightPad SD - Ryu & Ken V.S. Kazuya & Nina for Playstation 3

All three in perfectly working condition. I even have the box for the TE Stick as well.

Little FYI: I did post this same question on the Shoryuken website forums as well, but it's so slow and barren over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
To get a general idea of what they go for used, check eBay and also Amazon. Having the box for that one will help the value as well as the condition they are in which I'm sure you know.

That way you can gauge what to charge. As far as selling never take your stuff to Gamestop, because even if you opt for store credit they still rip you a new bunghole.

I would list them for sale on eBay, or for an even better profit (if you don't mind dealing with unknown people) Craigslist would probably net the most.

Sorry I wasn't of more accurate help but I hope this benefits you some my man. :)

Sf4 te is like $60
Hitbox idk since it has a limited market
Fightpads probably $15 each

Bad thing is theyre all for ps3 and tourny standard is 360. Its harder to dual mod a ps3 stick than a 360, which is why modders charge more. Btw nice to see another srk member on here

bread's done
Back