Help with PSP videos

jagwire1141

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Lately, whenever I put a video on my PSP it doesn't show up when I end the USB connection. I use PSP video 9 to change the movies to MPEG 4 format. My memory stick didn't have the folders on it so I had to creat them myself. I have a PSP folder that holds music and photos and I have a MP_Root folder with a folder named 100MNV01 that I put all of my movies into. Why won't they show up anymore?

I have no idea. are you using 2.80? Im told they did something with the folders to make it easier. I dont really know though, my psp should be called a podcast downloader cause thats about all I do with it. im sure someone will chime in soon and explain exactly what you should do though.

Ok, I updated to 2.8 but still no luck. The movies are on the card because they take up room they just don't show up when I try to play them.

Ok, i got it from the PSP video 9 forum. When you convert a video, don't rename it something simple. You need to leave it as "M4V1000X" where X=the order in which you converted the file. For instance, Grandma's Boy was the file I converted first and its name is "M4V10001". hope this helps someone.

bread's done
Back