Help with Stranglehold... glitch??

smoger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all.. I'm on what I assume is the final battle in Stranglehold.. I just killed Dapang and Wong has just a sliver of life left... but he won't come back out of the door he hides in!

I've been killing the henchmen for what seems like 10 minutes now, and he just wont come out. Dapang's body never dissapeared either(is it supposed to?)

Did I miss something? Was there a script that was supposed to fire off for Wong to come back out? Do I just have to kill a thousand more dudes? Theres already so much ammo on the floor I can barely see it.

Yeah, probably glitched since he's usually out for you to shoot. I guess you have to restart the level now but that level isn't too hard so you shouldn't have a problem finishing it.

oh that wasnt bad.. the last checkpoint was only when Dapang came out, and Wong stayed out this time.

and wow.. what a crap ending. ..though i suppose it is on the level of a typical HK action flick.

HAHA Yeah I hated the ending too, I can't really complain though since everything else was great.

bread's done
Back