Help with TMNT 1989 Arcade achievements!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gears24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Hey was wondering if any CAG'S have this game TMNT 1989 Arcade
As i need two achievements and need people to help as no one plays online for this lol
The achievements i need are
-Strategy
-Slice and Dice

i will help also with other achievements and if you add me send me a message saying CAG so i wont decline thanks!

I have it, and need some of the achievements. I'm on a lot, but it's usually my wife and I watching netflix. But feel free to send me an invite and hopefully we can play this soon

I need some too, as there were glitched achievements when it first came out. I'm usually on during the morning/afternoon PST and watching Netflix at night with my g/f. Feel free to send an invite or friend request.

I need the Slice and Dice and Real Ultimate Power achievements for this. I can't help this weekend though since I'm in the middle of a Day 7 Survivor run on Dead Rising, but I'd love to play this with some people to get these two.

IF you have a second controller, you can get them really easily with the help of controller hockey. Basically sign in an extra profile, let the profile you want to get the achievement die at the start, bring them back at the start of the fight you want to get the achievement on, let them die again, then right before the final blow, bring them back and boom, achievement.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']I need some too, as there were glitched achievements when it first came out. I'm usually on during the morning/afternoon PST and watching Netflix at night with my g/f. Feel free to send an invite or friend request.[/QUOTE]

the ach were never glitched, they were super easy on this game

just use raphael on the game. i can beat the game without dying. theres probably a youtube video that you can watch using raph's special move to beat the game.

Bump this to thank Gears24 for getting in contact with me. I am 200 on this game now. I hope he learned some new TMNT tricks from me. ;)

[quote name='nnthomas']Bump this to thank Gears24 for getting in contact with me. I am 200 on this game now. I hope he learned some new TMNT tricks from me. ;)[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah man thanks you were really good at the game now just to try and get strategy because i died before we got there or i would have got it since you did it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back