Help With TRAINN/YourFree360Games.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

thizzface925

CAGiversary!
I've been a user of YourFree360Games for a while now, successfully received GTAIV, MLB 2K8, and now Gears of War 2.

I've also received a Wii from YourNintendoWii4Free, so I am a big believer in TRAINN...

But I have a question that I cant find the answer to on their site. You know the offers like Amazon Webstores/Quickbooks/Google SEO/Yahoo/Etc... The cheap $2.95 instant offers. They're all the same. So I did the Amazon Webstores one, but I can't do any of the others, because it declines the sale and says "duplicate transaction".

Is there a way around this? Using another card? Does resetting my account allow me to complete the same offer again?

Help is greatly appreciated!

[quote name='thizzface925']I've been a user of YourFree360Games for a while now, successfully received GTAIV, MLB 2K8, and now Gears of War 2.

I've also received a Wii from YourNintendoWii4Free, so I am a big believer in TRAINN...

But I have a question that I cant find the answer to on their site. You know the offers like Amazon Webstores/Quickbooks/Google SEO/Yahoo/Etc... The cheap $2.95 instant offers. They're all the same. So I did the Amazon Webstores one, but I can't do any of the others, because it declines the sale and says "duplicate transaction".

Is there a way around this? Using another card? Does resetting my account allow me to complete the same offer again?

Help is greatly appreciated![/quote]

They are part of the same company so you have to use a different CC I think and No resetting your account does not let you do the same offer again.

P.s. You should have just asked this in the yourfree360games thread in the referrals section

the answer is on the front page of the 360games thread actually. And you can only repeat offers if you use a different card and it is on a different train site.

FYI: You have to use another credit card. I've learned the hard way that prepaid ones don't work. (at least the vanilla visa... this damn vanilla visa sucks balls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back