help!

[quote name='Magehart']It's like WTF but with a Q. Duh... :roll:

Much like this thread. QTF[/quote]

thats kinda, retarded

Fine, you want help. Do what anyone with intelligence does. Go ask the almighty Wikipedia. I already checked and yes, it does have the answer you seek.

[quote name='MemphisGun']I just asked a simple question and you guys fucking throw it in my face. What a good community.[/quote]

Calm down man, you just made the OTTers mad. They are kinda like the mean Step Moms of the CAG community.

[quote name='Magehart']Fine, you want help. Do what anyone with intelligence does. Go ask the almighty Wikipedia. I already checked and yes, it does have the answer you seek.[/quote]

Yeah, it's here. Thought I'd actually bother to link it.

Well screw the OTTers wait oh my god are you going to make fun of me for not putting a period in this sentence

get a life you grammar prefectionists Or you can just shove it no period

and if you notice i didnt post something about perfect grammar i posted something about GODDAMN ABREVEATIONS!

boot me i dont care but fuck you people who live to make fun of other people when the truth is you cant even get up out of your computer chair with out having to push your selves up.

[quote name='MemphisGun']Well screw the OTTers wait oh my god are you going to make fun of me for not putting a period in this sentence

get a life you grammar prefectionists Or you can just shove it no period

and if you notice i didnt post something about perfect grammar i posted something about GODDAMN ABREVEATIONS!

boot me i dont care but fuck you people who live to make fun of other people when the truth is you cant even get up out of your computer chair with out having to push your selves up.[/quote]

You didn't put a period in that first sentence. Just thought you should know.

[quote name='MemphisGun']im taking a break from CAG

ZOMG.[/quote]

Please, no. Anything but that. Your 278 posts and inability to do basic research on the biggest information database ever, the internet, are an asset to the community.

[quote name='darthbudge']Calm down man, you just made the OTTers mad. They are kinda like the mean Step Moms of the CAG community.[/quote]

:lol: It's funny because it's true.

ZOMG.[/quote]

Mommy mommy! The forum made me cry!!! :cry:

:booty::booty::booty:

[quote name='Rocko']Please, no. Anything but that. Your 278 posts and inability to do basic research on the biggest information database ever, the internet, are an asset to the community.[/quote]

:speaktothehand:

ZOMG.[/quote]

If you're gonna get all bugged out from an anonymous person correcting your punctuation errors, the internet might be too intense for you. I suggest you disconnect your modem or at least avoid message boards. Cause as far as dignity/politeness goes in relation to gaming forums, it doesnt get any better than CAG.

It means quoted for truth. Holy crap, I can't believe that no one would surrender him that info within the last 2 pages of this thread...

Hey OP you have to get used to it or just not post and that is it period. People around here and any other forum are perfect and they like people to know that and a lot of them are A-Holes because a keyboard gives them some sort of god-like powers....

:argue:

Would someone please make this internet thing more user friendly? I can't find a single thing on it. It would be cool if someone invented a site that could find anything or another site that is like a virtual encyclopedia.

[quote name='linkpwns']It means quoted for truth. Holy crap, I can't believe that no one would surrender him that info within the last 2 pages of this thread...[/QUOTE]

that's usually the goal of these types of threads. OP asks a question that takes 1 second to google and is too lazy/dumb/troll to do it, so the community plays "keep away."

[quote name='Apossum']that's usually the goal of these types of threads. OP asks a question that takes 1 second to google and is too lazy/dumb/troll to do it, so the community plays "keep away."[/QUOTE]
"QTF"

ottercl6.png

[quote name='linkpwns']It means quoted for truth. Holy crap, I can't believe that no one would surrender him that info within the last 2 pages of this thread...[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention. You killed it! B&!!!!

bread's done
Back