Here we go again . . .

alive_peanuts

CAGiversary!
There have been a lot of new games lately but i cant seem to make it run smoothly in my computer. I'm only using a laptop so i know i dont have the right to complain.
Anyway, can you guys suggest a game (new or old it doesnt matter) that i could play smoothly?

Here are my specs:

AMD Turion X2 Dual Core Mobile RM-77 2.30 Ghz
RAM is 4Gb
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
Windows 7 64 bit OS

My preferences:
MMORPG
can level up fast (grinding is not a problem)
a lot of character customization

Thank You

You should be able to run many of the F2P MMO on low settings with those configurations. Your biggest bottleneck is you integrated GPS at this point. I did run WoW at low settings on specs like this for a few years prior to Cataclysm.

I strongly suggest picking up a diablo 2, Titan quest series, and even the torchlight series.

You can run a ton of games without fiddling with them at all with those specs. I have machines in my student' s lab with 1/2 those specs and they run most if not all F2P MMO and games from my list like water.

[quote name='DonDonRaiden']You should be able to run many of the F2P MMO on low settings with those configurations. Your biggest bottleneck is you integrated GPS at this point. I did run WoW at low settings on specs like this for a few years prior to Cataclysm.

I strongly suggest picking up a diablo 2, Titan quest series, and even the torchlight series.[/QUOTE]
Who knew that integrated GPS' would hinder your gaming performance... :lol:

I would second Torchlight II, cheap game and low system requirements to play.

[quote name='JBaz']Who knew that integrated GPS' would hinder your gaming performance... :lol:

I would second Torchlight II, cheap game and low system requirements to play.[/QUOTE]

Haha, fat fingered iPad posting fml...

seriously, i know nothing about hardware.. well maybe a lil

yeah, i guess F2P mmo would do.. seems likes people agree that they require less than p2ps,.. (hoping the quality of the game is not lower though *sigh)

most of the time, the anime style graphics thing runs smoothly but i dont know which mmo to play.

any suggestions?

I think the best free MMORPG is Dungeons and Dragons Online, however, the dungeons are almost entirely instanced and the focus of the game is very much on player skill rather than items and gear. You also do not level up very quickly, though that is because the content is made for your level and the game is just as fun at level 6 as it is level 20.

From the feel I get from your post, that is not what you are looking for. So instead, I suggest you check out Allods Online. It is supposed to be the best free WoW clone.
http://allods.gpotato.com/

Why are all the suggestions WoW clones? i dont see anything in the original post stating it should be something like WoW.

[quote name='alive_peanuts']seriously, i know nothing about hardware.. well maybe a lil

yeah, i guess F2P mmo would do.. seems likes people agree that they require less than p2ps,.. (hoping the quality of the game is not lower though *sigh)

most of the time, the anime style graphics thing runs smoothly but i dont know which mmo to play.

any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

anime style isn't really right up my alley but most of the mmorpg games before are like that. To name a few, RO, Flyff, Luna, Rose... try google. Maybe he can help.

[quote name='Chiyeon']Why are all the suggestions WoW clones? i dont see anything in the original post stating it should be something like WoW.
[/QUOTE]

They're more likely to run on his computer than a game with realistic graphics. Plus they are all solid titles and F2P.

[quote name='Triggerhappy14']They're more likely to run on his computer than a game with realistic graphics. Plus they are all solid titles and F2P.[/QUOTE]

Oh point taken. maybe that's why he/she's looking for anime style/2d or whatever graphics.

yeah, graphics can eat up so much from your pc.

I played ragnarok Online before and quite enjoyed it. Flyff, i already played it and tired. Im not quite familiar with Rose and Luna

Rose seems pretty fun.. but i bet there are a lot of max level characters already since it's been running since 2005 T_T. are people there even noob friendly?

I already started playing rose on steam ~> http://store.steampowered.com/app/215120/

here's my character. anyone wanna play?
asdasdasdasd.jpg

Happy Halloween ^^

AirXonix is one of the game that is perfect for any laptop. I am also using laptop and playing that game smoothly. I haven't any problem with that game. Try that right now. If any problem then let me know ASAP.

bread's done
Back