Here's your free gift from Xbox LIVE (E-mail, YMMV)

[quote name='dablackman123']I first played this on the 14th, 8 days after release and haven't got a code. I don't have it now so if I get it, I'll just give it to someone who wants it.[/QUOTE]

love to grab it from you! or anyone who is giving the code away for that matter. thank you!

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Mine was 1 day and the cancellation stated that repeated offences could lead to banning my account : \[/QUOTE]

Those fucks...

Bummer had the game since the 10th but didn't play MP until the 20th so missed out. :( I think my friend played my game on his profile though before that so I'll have to see if he got an email.

Shamelessly stolen from this topic on GameFAQs:

We'll see how far this goes, but it is a step at least.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922p153_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Post by BS Angel in that topic. Reply on there. Her post:
While the original offer from Xbox states they will not re-send the codes, I'm still working with all involved parties to hopefully find a solution for those of you that were eligible for a code but didn't receive it (whether that's because you switched email addresses, accidentally deleted the email, etc.). Here is what you can do to help me with this effort:

Do not clutter this thread with non-constructive posts or spam. That buries the real information I need to assist you.
Post the following:
*Your Gamertag
*Confirmation you played the game while connected to Xbox LIVE before 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012
*Confirmation you are 17 years of age and older
*Confirmation you live in the United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, or India

I understand this is a frustrating situation, and I will continue to work with Xbox LIVE on this issue. Please stay on-topic, so I can do that in an efficient manner. Thank you, and apologies again for the inconvenience.​
ANOTHER BURIED UPDATE:
Please do not post personal information on our forums. Confirmation should be given with a "yes" or "no". Thanks!​

Hopefully some of you will be able to get one this way. Irks me that people are asking a decent amount for something that was given away to them for free (and that probably should've been given to others, too, but mistakes were made somewhere down the line).

can anyone give me a code for free? All I can give you is a Female Halo 4 Red Spartan for avatar. It would be great because my country is not in the list. People from europe dont get that code :(

You think this would get any offers in the trading forum? It looks like it goes for a good amount on ebay, but they are idiots and cancel listings.

I bought day of release BUT i only played online this past free weekend as I let my Gold expire 18 months or more ago. So now I only play free weekends if I am free (too many kids swearing to play much longer..lol)

Any way..I got a code so I definitely did NOT play online before the 20th. I tested the 30th and again on the 3rd. Got my email not long after finishing up my first ever set of spec ops. I felt that 20th business was crazy trying to force people onto Gold, bad enough you can't play spec op's offline. So I would guess it was random or people online on a specific day?

bread's done
Back