Heroes Season 1 DVD under $30 expedited delivery

varsitygamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This deal is a combination of a couple deals available right now. You must use paypal to get this price.

Visit the following link between 8/20 and 9/7 to get 10% off your B&N purchase:

http://www.bn.com/nscs

Add Heroes Season 1 to your cart for $41.98. The 10% discount will be visible as soon as you go to checkout, bringing it down to $37.78.

When you're going to check out, switch the payment type to "Paypal" and then apply the $10 off $40 coupon. D9U3D3W
NEW: As noted by goldeneye64, an alternative "Save $10" code is available, which also stacks with NSCS. W9M7L9B

This should knock the price down to $27.78 with FREE expedited shipping (< 3 days).

In my case, CT state sales tax applied, so my order total was $29.45. Still, a pretty rocking deal considering I got to use my leftover paypal balance on it and not feel so bad about the purchase! And cheap too!

thanks op, 29.88 for me is a great selling point. can't wait to finally catch up, i was getting tired of watching them on my pc

I'm glad everyone is benefiting from this!

Under 30$ seemed like a great price for a 7 disc set with tons of bonus content. I can't wait to receive it!

Bah the HD-DVD version only comes out to just under $70. This is the same price I'll have to pay at Best Buy with a price match from Target's online store (since they use Amazon and have their prices). I guess I'll just pick this up instore.

Thx for the deal OP, Saved myself $7-8 from buying it Tuesday at BB or Target.

I can easily wait a couple extra days for the savings, gotta finish up Battlestar Galactica first anyway.

Do you actually have to make an account on PayPal or can you use a credit card like you can when you order from places that use PayPal to process their online transactions?

I've heard horror stories about PayPal, but I can generate those one-time-use credit cards when I purchase from a store that uses PayPal to process and wondered if I could do that here too?

[quote name='xbox_mole']I've heard horror stories about PayPal, but I can generate those one-time-use credit cards when I purchase from a store that uses PayPal to process and wondered if I could do that here too?[/quote]

Don't worry about the horror stories, 95% of them are regarding seller issues. They won't bother you if you're just using them to buy.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Kerig']Don't worry about the horror stories, 95% of them are regarding seller issues. They won't bother you if you're just using them to buy.[/QUOTE]

Turns out the way it works I was able to use a 1 time use card anyway.

Thanks OP, this brings Heroes down to 13 for me after coupon/paypal/gift card! Thanks so much, I've been dying to see this and for 13 this can't be beat.

[quote name='AceHazard']Bah the HD-DVD version only comes out to just under $70. This is the same price I'll have to pay at Best Buy with a price match from Target's online store (since they use Amazon and have their prices). I guess I'll just pick this up instore.[/QUOTE]

I was able to get the HD version for under $60 shipped through Amazon with the HD discount and TV GUIDE coupon code.

I heard about this on Dvd Talk. Picked up Heroes and Friday Night Lights for $50.57. Also if you used the Paypal $10 off of $40 and want to place another order you can use W9M7L9B coupon code to get $10 off your order and it stacks with the nscs link as well. Credit goes to starman9000 on Dvd Talk for that code.

Awesome thanks OP, I also had a $9 gift card lying around for B & N so after everything it came out to $21. Not to shabby!

Thanks so very much! This just saved me $10-$15 (depending on if I really wanted to spend the excess at Target for the extra postcard things or whatever. I would much rather this lovely price of $29.45 and waiting a little bit isn't too bad either. I just started watching Supernatural season 1 again anyway (though this is my first time with that on DVD) As I was typing this I got a shipping email that says tomorrow is the expected ship date. Sounds great to me!

Not sure I will have a chance to get through it before Season 2, but I bit for $29.87. Looking forward to picking up where I left off around episode 2.

bread's done
Back