Hesistant about Gaminglagoon? Click here for a guide!

kanaki0401

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

I just wanted to start a little thread here for anyone that might be curious but (rightfully) doubtful about GamingLagoon's legitimacy. I was very skeptical but I finally tried it aout and it works really well. I'll keep pictures posted here of what I get to show that it works, but more importantly, I'm going to try to keep an archive of what number / website one needs to call to cancel any offers that you sign up with. I'll keep that part updated as I can, and if you have any to add, please post in the thread.

If you want to sign up for Gaming Lagoon, click here: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=177224 . If you want to sign up but don't want to give me a referal sign up under another CAG, or just click there and hack off the ?ref=###### part and sign up. Most of all, have fun, and enjoy your free stuff!

If you sign up under me, PM me and I can help ya navigate the site! I've got a few tips I've discovered to get a ton of stuff fast. I've gotten about $180 worth of stuff in a week without a single referral point.

How to Earn like Mad!
The fastest way to earn point like crazy is to complete the free, but CC required offers. They're quick (much faster than the surveys!), easy to cancel (see below), and net huge chunks of points, sometimes enough to get a whole Wii or XBLM points card by completeing just one offer.

How to Cancel
You'll want to grab their phone numbers from the website when you sign up for an offer and hold on to it for your records and give them a call within the trial period to cancel your account if you are done with it. They might try to hard-sell you to stay. But a calm tone and a minute or two of patience is all it takes to cancel. Just remember, these are people on the other end of the phone trying to make a living. Be nice. :)

If you want some more help, feel free to PM me. I've got all sorts of information I've gathered to help you on your way. :)

My Stuff ($180 worth from 5/2/07 to 5/9/07)
Ordered 6/18/07 (receied 6/18 via email)
2000 Wii Shop Point Card

Ordered 5/9/07 (received 5/14/07 -- picture)
2000 Wii Shop Point Card
Wii Play

Ordered 5/5/07 (received 5/9/07 -- picture)
4000 Xbox Live Marketplace Point Card

Ordered 5/2/07 (received 5/7/07 -- picture)
1600 Xbox Live Marketplace Point Card
2000 Wii Shop Point Card x 2

Other Threads
Some other threads to check out about Gaming Lagoon on CAG:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=127586
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=136555
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=130785

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump up for the morning offer-completers out there. Hopefully this is a handy reference for you all. I'll be getting more numbers on the list and probably alphabetizing it tomorrow.

Bump! I have 5 Wii Points codes I'll be willing to e-mail for refferal sign ups!

Bump! I have tons of Wii Points to giveaway to people who sign up under my referral! I'll also trade refferals if you would like.

Just a quick question. If you use your CC to sign up for a bunch of offers and then cancel them, does it affect your credit score or anything like that? If the only consequence is the hassle of canceling, then I'm down.

That is absolutely true. If you do free offers, you don't get much. But if you do CC offers, you get tons of points. You can also cancel anytime, and still get the points. CC offers are where there at. Just make sure to cancel!

[quote name='kanaki0401']That is absolutely true.[/QUOTE]Which point was this in reference to? Just making sure that my paranoia about credit score was not "absolutely true," lol. :p

Haha. What I meant was, as long as you cancel, it won't affect your credit score. There is aslo a support forum you can check out there. We have very friendly members who will answer all your questions ASAP.

Thanks for the clarification. One more thing - in one of the threads you linked to, they recommended against using a "public" PC to sign up. What about the PC I use at work? Should that be fine if I'm the only person who actually uses it?

Sure, happy to help. The computer you use is perfectly fine. The reason they advise you not to use a public computer is because people would create 2 accounts and use it to get points. They fixed it so no one would get 2 accounts on the same computer. If you have anymore questions, just message.

Sure, happy to help. The computer you use is perfectly fine. The reason they advise you not to use a public computer is because people would create 2 accounts and use it to get points. They fixed it so no one would get 2 accounts on the same computer. If you have anymore questions, just message.

Sure, happy to help. The computer you use is perfectly fine. The reason they advise you not to use a public computer is because people would create two accounts and use it to get points. They fixed it so no one would get two accounts on the same computer. If you have anymore questions, just message.

Sure, happy to help. The computer you use is perfectly fine. The reason they advise you not to use a public computer is because people would create two accounts and use it to get points. They fixed it so no one would get two accounts on the same computer. If you have anymore questions, just message.

about to order my first prize! I want 1600 Microsoft points. In the prize description it says "We will purchase and deliver to you via USPS mail or Email an xBox Live 1600 Point Gift Card." How do I choose the delivery method? I'd rather just get the code through email if they offer that option.

Sorry, you can't choose. Although 80% of the time they send it through e-mail. If you are one of the few to get it in mail, it's going to be very quick.

Okay, I'm setting up a contest. I just received a Wii Points card, so the first person to complete 3 offers gets it. Please sign up and win some VC games!

question... will it decrease my approval rate if I ignore the telemarketing calls that I get? or is that completely unrelated to getting points?

The calls or completely unrelated to your approval rate, so yes, you can ignore them and your points will still approve normally.

[quote name='kanaki0401']Yea, I'm sure people would sign up if you made your own thread. Try it out![/QUOTE]
Alrighty, signing up under ya.

Signed up. sinesben96, already got some points which means you've also already got some points :)

bread's done
Back