Awesome, doesnt get better than free

Free XBLA games ive gotten so far:
Hexic HD
Pinball FX2
Aegis Wing
Harms Way
Doritos Crash Course

and i know ive missed a few that arnt free anymore

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']While Pinball FX2 is free, you have to pay to play the tables. You're simply downloading the application hub (much like Hasbro Family Game Night)

And the free download for Hexic HD was mentioned on XboxSupport's twitter, so it looks like you won't get charged in the future[/QUOTE]

thanks for clearing that up. que'd it from a computer and will have to wait until the weekend for me to test it out.

[quote name='handsomepete']lost a week of my life trying to get a cluster of black pearls. CURSE YOU HEXIC.

this game is great.[/QUOTE]

Not so great for the color blind :(

[quote name='Ionotropic']Even if it came pre-installed on my HDD, I am downloading it just to link it to my account so I can always download it for free in the future.[/QUOTE]This.

Thanks, OP. Queued up!

[quote name='jab1235']hasn't this always been free or did something happen?[/QUOTE]

It's always come pre-installed on hard drives. If you accidentally deleted it or didn't get an official drive from Microsoft you could call costumer support and they'd hook you up. Before now it hasn't been on the marketplace to freely download.

Anyone actually having problems downloading this? I have it added to my account but when I log in with the xbox, I try and redownload it and it fails :|

[quote name='guardkitty']Anyone actually having problems downloading this? I have it added to my account but when I log in with the xbox, I try and redownload it and it fails :|[/QUOTE]

i downloaded it right on my xbox rather than using the marketplace but i didn't have a problem at all

Thanks OP. Having this on my HD is better than the work around for that group of previously free games. I hope they also bring back Dash of Destruction for those that missed it.

[quote name='guardkitty']Anyone actually having problems downloading this? I have it added to my account but when I log in with the xbox, I try and redownload it and it fails :|[/QUOTE]

Guard........I had a secondary account download it about an hour ago without a problem.

this game is 100x worse than the free Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime. hexic is what they make Guantanamo Bay prisoners play in the torture room.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Not so great for the color blind :([/QUOTE]

This. Wanted to play this but couldn't tell wtf was happening. Awesome that it's free though :)

read the tutorial... very quick tutorial with graphics for those that hate reading. I just killed two hours playing this thing... can't believe it.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Even if it came pre-installed on my HDD, I am downloading it just to link it to my account so I can always download it for free in the future.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']this game is 100x worse than the free Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime. hexic is what they make Guantanamo Bay prisoners play in the torture room.[/QUOTE]

Agreed about Ghostbusters but the Hexic formula has been copied into many games. Bejeweled Twist is one example. I personally like Hexic, thanks OP. :bouncy:

Until I saw this thread it didn't even dawn on me that I had probably lost Hexic when I moved to a 250GB hard drive a couple months back. Thanks, OP.

bread's done
Back