Hey Arnold!: The Complete Series (Walmart Exclusive)

A Catdog complete series set is pretty awesome. I also hope it is in the same price range as Hey Arnold. I wonder if Hey Arnold is going to be $40 once the Walmart exclusive deal expires.

That sucks. I really lucked out getting the last copy the other day. I'm guessing they're going to restock after they sell out though, maybe you can ask them when they will get more in so you can go in as soon as they get it.

The price went up online to 35.98. I wonder if it's still 18.96 in stores.
I hope they didn't raise the price, but you never know. This may have sold way better than they thought so they figured they could jack up the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
The price went up online to 35.98. I wonder if it's still 18.96 in stores.
It was still $18.96 at my local store when I was there tonight. I don't think Wal-Mart tends to fluctuate prices on things like DVDs in store. But their website is separate, and they do change prices a lot of times.

I went bk when it came out to walmart not knowing; and saw about 3 copies on a shelf. Was running late for work and didn't see a price on them, but when I saw that it said complete series all 99 episodes, I figured ehh, this prob costs between 35-50$. I'll just wait till it goes on sale. Boy was that a mistake. Haven't seen them since. Been to 4 of them in my area. Smh!

Are these still even selling on the Walmart site? Good thing I bought this when I first saw it in stores.

Just wanted to report that I went back to the Walmart where I bought their last copy and they had another copy back in stock(just one). I don't know if they ordered more or had more in the back or how many more they added after I bought the last copy, but it was in stock there. So even if you checked and they were out you might call them and check again.

Where in the dvd section are these being spotted?

I have checked both stores by me several times and nothing yet. An employee at one told me he was fairly certain they had 2 copies but couldn't locate them.

Where in the dvd section are these being spotted?

I have checked both stores by me several times and nothing yet. An employee at one told me he was fairly certain they had 2 copies but couldn't locate them.
They were in the new arrivals section when I bought mine about two weeks ago, but I think they moved them to the TV series dvd section at one of my local stores.

This might be of interest to people reading this topic. There's going to be a Catdog Complete Series set released on 10/14, also Walmart exclusive. It is unknown what the price will be, so I didn't want to make a new topic for it just yet. Probably not as popular as Hey Arnold, but worth a mention I thought.
Any news on the in-store price of Catdog the complete series? It releases in 5 days.

Any news on the in-store price of Catdog the complete series? It releases in 5 days.
I'm guessing that won't be known until it's actually available. I'm planning to head to Walmart next week to look for it and, assuming I find it, I'll post a new topic about it on here unless someone else beats me to it.

bread's done
Back