Hey bud!

Why can't Fall Out Boy drive off a cliff? We'll I guess if they did that, they would become lamo legends as all the dumb fucking tards cry out for them...........but on the plus side, it might take out some of thier fans from suicide.

Both these options suck.

I really hate people like the dude in this commercial. The whole idea that people like that exist sickens me. Not because he listens to Fall Out Boy, but rather, how he dresses, how he talks, what he does. fuck him, and fuck his shitty taste in music.

I just mute it whenever it comes on TV nowadays. Same thing went with the Nintendo Kid ads during Christmas since the sound levels between the actual shows and ads were quite different (made the screaming unbearably loud), along with some local ones of kids horrendously singing Christmas songs.

Not the worst ad I've ever faced, mostly because some of those go directly to some movies. I think Bait was up there, even though I thought the movie was decent enough. It didn't help that it ran almost twice during every commercial break I watched for a six-week period. And with only one ad rather than a few different ones...it gets very old, very fast.

If any of my friends asked me if I wanted to listen to "the new fallout boy song on my new V-cast phone" I'd probably have to kick their ass. and I'm not a violent person.

[quote name='lordwow']They showed this ad right before Zodiac in theaters the other day.

Lame.[/quote]

i have dreams of seeing this on the big screen

[quote name='bobo2k4']It's almost as bad as the "Can you hear me now" guy.[/quote]

if by almost as bad you mean much better, then youd be right

[quote name='Apossum']If any of my friends asked me if I wanted to listen to "the new fallout boy song on my new V-cast phone" I'd probably have to kick their ass. and I'm not a violent person.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, especially some sweaty guy who just pulled the plugs from his ears and put them into yours. Not happening. I think after the commercial, the guy lifting weights and the guy forced to listen teamed up and beat him bloody in the showers....to Fallout Boy, of course.

[quote name='darthbudge']The only reason I liked that commercial was because Fall Out Boy was playing in it. Other then that I think it was stupid.[/quote]

eewwww

bread's done
Back