Hey everyone! Here's some NERDY facts about me :)

olester13

CAG Veteran
- I'm a Nerdcore Hip-Hop Artist

- I watch Anime

- I play Video Games 70% - 80% of my day

- I make Gameplay/Commentary Videos on Youtube Daily (www.youtube.com/user/olester13)

- I have 7 TV's in my room because I wanna be more NERDY than my friends, lol.

- AND the only parties I have are LAN PARTIES!

GAMING FTW!

I hope I can get to know some of you.

Maybe play a game with a few of ya or something.

Well....anyways, i'm a nerd.... HI
smile.gif

Untitled_image_2.jpg

Do people voluntarily listen to that type of music or are we strictly using it Guantanamo style?

[quote name='olester13']

- I play Video Games 70% - 80% of my day

- I have 7 TV's in my room because I wanna be more NERDY than my friends, lol.[/QUOTE]

Your parents must be proud to have you still living in their house?

[quote name='Blackout']Those guys know how to party. Best part is at 2:15.[/QUOTE]

All I see is a bunch of teens drinking for the first time and wasting massive amounts of booze.

This thread is a bit of an education to me. I never heard of Nerdcore.

Despite Cracka's funny joke, I didn't think the song was that bad. Its mostly harmless stuff. Honestly, I wouldn't really react to it if I heard this song out in the streets.

[quote name='jaredstorm']Nerdcore is very much a real genre. Its gotten huge around here in Wichita.
[/QUOTE]
When I look for emerging hip-hop sub-genres, the first place that comes to mind is Wichita, Kansas.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']When I look for emerging hip-hop sub-genres, the first place that comes to mind is Wichita, Kansas.[/QUOTE]

Haha. No doubt. There's a lot of it out there in Cali too.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']When I look for emerging hip-hop sub-genres, the first place that comes to mind is Wichita, Kansas.[/QUOTE]
lollllllllllll

[quote name='jaredstorm']Nerdcore is very much a real genre. Its gotten huge around here in Wichita. [/QUOTE]

I live in Wichita. Can you point me to sine clubs where I see this?

The most nerdy of those is spending almost the entire day playing videogames. I can do that too some days (maybe weeks) but most of the time I just don't even want to. Like I've probably spent only 10 hours playing games this summer break.
I blame music for that though.

/end of thread

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL.

[quote name='iambeaker']I live in Wichita. Can you point me to sine clubs where I see this?[/QUOTE]

Eagles Lodge or Oz Cafe usually. Check out this link.

I woke up today with my goal being to find out some nerdy facts about olester13. I think I can already call this day a success.

OP, sounds like you should have my username. I love gaming and have tons of them, but I only spend about 25 hours a week playing games. Too many other hobbies, wife, WORK, internet, family, etc. take up the rest of my time.

[quote name='JoeJohn']Nerds are the most riches people of the world. Be proud of being a Nerd.[/QUOTE]
I wish this was true, I am a nerd and am not rich. As a mater of fact I am the opposite of rich, I am broke!

bread's done
Back