Hey, Im treating myself to a wii this year and i have a question.

MemphisGun

CAGiversary!
802783b.jpg

This is the seed of my question, "Nintendo Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training". Now for my question, Ive been wondering if this is compatible with just "links crossbow training, or is it good for any game...EX:Ghost Squad. If so im getting two because me and my bud love to paly this game at the arcade, and it'd be nice if we could play it in my house, With out the arcade Guru butting in.
------
NEW QUESTION:
nintendo_wii_1.jpg

Well i already have a new question... Do you have to pay for the wii online sirvice like xbox live. Secondly, is it easy to set up an account, and do you just plug the eithernet cable into the wii (like the 360)? sorry for some dumb questions, but you guys know your stuff and i trust it more from you.
-----------
I may have some new questions, so ill just post them here if they aren't already posted.

[quote name='muffinman943']it can work on any Wii game, including ghost squad..[/quote]

cool, thanks. I wasnt sure, i read some bad reveiws about the wii blaster, but i heard the magnum rocks and have heard nothing on this, id buy the magnum, but it takes 1-2mths to ship according to amazon!

[quote name='muffinman943']it can work on any Wii game, including ghost squad..[/quote]

No, it won't work on any games that require seperate motion of the Nunchuk and Wiimote.

[quote name='drfunk85']No, it won't work on any games that require seperate motion of the Nunchuk and Wiimote.[/quote]

would it work on ghost squad?

[quote name='MemphisGun']would it work on ghost squad?[/quote]
short answer: yes

long aswer: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yea, I think im more pumped for the Wii than I was for Halo3 and i was really pumped for halo 3. I hope this isnt a let down for me like halo 3 was...

[quote name='magictoilet']unless your game requires you to move your nunchuk around and wiimote as well.[/quote]

like metroid 3 right? im kinda holding my breath for re4 b/c of those wii waggle moments.

[quote name='MemphisGun']Yea, I think im more pumped for the Wii than I was for Halo3 and i was really pumped for halo 3. I hope this isnt a let down for me like halo 3 was...[/QUOTE]

I got a 360 again for Halo 3, because the Wii let me down. I cannot wait for SSBB tho.

[quote name='MemphisGun']
Well i already have a new question... Do you have to pay for the wii online sirvice like xbox live. Secondly, is it easy to set up an account, and do you just plug the eithernet cable into the wii (like the 360)?[/quote] The Wii unit is able to connect to the Internet through its built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi or through a USB-to-Ethernet adapter, with both methods allowing players to access the established Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service.[1] Wireless encryption by WEP, WPA (TKIP/RC4) and WPA2 (CCMP/AES) are supported.[65] AOSS support was discreetly added in firmware update 3.0.[66] Just as for the Nintendo DS, Nintendo does not charge fees for playing via the service

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii#Online_connectivity

[quote name='Mad D']The Wii unit is able to connect to the Internet through its built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi or through a USB-to-Ethernet adapter, with both methods allowing players to access the established Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service.[1] Wireless encryption by WEP, WPA (TKIP/RC4) and WPA2 (CCMP/AES) are supported.[65] AOSS support was discreetly added in firmware update 3.0.[66] Just as for the Nintendo DS, Nintendo does not charge fees for playing via the service

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii#Online_connectivity[/quote]

Thankyou, and to all of you guys for being so helpful. Ill have some new questions later.

bread's done
Back