Hey Look a positive Customer Service Story about Amazon

Brian9824

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (99%)
I ordered Dead Rising 2 from amazon and apparently there is a snafu where the DLC that was supposed to come with it was seriously delayed, so they had sent out $10 credit.

Today I get an email stating its indefinitely delayed so they offered me a code for 50% off Marvel VS Capcom 2. Which at current price is about $28. I was meh since i didnt plan to buy this till it was $25-30 anyways and coupon would have expired by then.

So i called customer service and they understood and instead are giving me a flat $20 credit for any video game related items. I was planning to try to sell the promo code for $20 if they didn't do anything so that was pretty cool.

$20 for anything > $28 for a single game I didn't want.

I've never had a bad experience with Amazon. Even if something went wrong, they've bent over backwards to fix it for me.

To be fair most of the negatives are about selling on amazon, as a buyer from them they have usually been fair. Their compromise of a $20 video game coupon for any game instead of $28 off a single game is fair. Especially with black friday coming up. Last year I ordered several games from them.

bread's done
Back