Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marathons. What possesses people to do this to themselves.

"Hey, look at me....I ran in ."

....................and?

It's like learning a second language. An obscure language. A useless language.

Like french. There's just no need for it.

[quote name='Brak']It's official.[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yep, looks like we're good to go. :)[/QUOTE]

Cool.

cool-dog-300x220.jpg

can't jump in demons souls which is shitty to me. You can do this little somersault thing but your character just lands flat on his back and stands up. Maybe other characters are different but I've been playing with the knight and he rules. Dying really sucks cause you can be playing for a long while collecting shit in one area and go all the way back to the beginning of the stage and spend another hour getting back to your souls. This last time I ran into some giant bird that just blows fire everywhere and he burnt me up in one breath. I got back to where I was and he's just sitting there blowing fire all over my blood stain and I can't get all those souls I worked for in that area back. You just walk around and murder shit, loot their shit, read other peoples warnings and bullshit, and take a step at a time cause enemies fall on your head. Good stuff though.

Brak, you'll still get your box in time.

I just have to....placate a few people first.

Expectations can be a dangerous thing.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Did this Elite Holiday Bundle just come out? I only see a handful of completed listings on ebay.[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

Add beer to that mix, and that's not a bad simple life to live.

Although tennis needs to be replaced with golf.

And beer cart girls tend to be a result of golf.

I wonder how offended he would be if I played a tennis match with him, and had a beer in my off hand the entire time.

Hmm.

Oh, you can't pick who you want to play with? I guess that makes sense since it randomly throws you into a server :/

that's lame though.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Lego Batman/Pure are in one DVD case. Huh.[/QUOTE]

That's normal. Lego Indy/Kung Fu Panda were one case, so was MUA/Forza 2.

[quote name='Rocko']LinkinPrime probably erupted over seeing marten give things away and not consider him.[/QUOTE]

You know it.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh, you can't pick who you want to play with? I guess that makes sense since it randomly throws you into a server :/

that's lame though.[/QUOTE]

Which would explain why I couldn't find you (or anyone on my friends list) last night. I only got past the Tutorial level before I had to go to football practice. From what I saw, it seemed pretty cool. Can't wait to delve further into it this 3 day weekend.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Oh and you can examine peoples deaths and watching them fight the air then fall down is pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

I saw that for the first time and was like WTF?!?!

[quote name='Number83']I saw that for the first time and was like WTF?!?![/QUOTE]

Did you company give you off for Columbus day?
If so, do you wor for the state like marklarshed?

Homecoming is tonight. It's always shitty to not have a date to the dance. Will be playing videogames with my buddies instead. :whistle2:|

[quote name='guinaevere']Working or not today, Number?

edit: never mind, i see you're having a three day weekend. Good for you.[/QUOTE]

Working today...off monday for Columbus Day. My boss decided to take off today, so it's like an in-work vacation day. This is my plan today.

8:00am - Show up to work (I'm supposed to come it at 6:30 am) (DONE!)
8:00am - 10:00am - Get coffee and catch up on CAG. (In Process)
10:00am - 11:00am - First Lunch (Probably a Target Run)
11:00am - 11:30am - Check email
11:30am - 1:00pm - Gym and real lunch
1:00pm - 1:30pm - Check email
1:30pm - 2:00pm - Schedule 'emergency meeting'.
2:00pm - Gone for day

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did you company give you off for Columbus day?
If so, do you wor for the state like marklarshed?[/QUOTE]

Yep, we are closed on Monday. I don't work for the government. I'm in the IT department of an insurance company, so when the financial markets are closed, so are we.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Homecoming is tonight. It's always shitty to not have a date to the dance. Will be playing videogames with my buddies instead. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Go stag and hook up with someones date, if you can pull it off. From what my son tells me, that's why they go to those dances in the first place.

[quote name='Number83'] Yep, we are closed on Monday. I don't work for the government. I'm in the IT department of an insurance company, so when the financial markets are closed, so are we.[/QUOTE]

I hate you.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Homecoming is tonight. It's always shitty to not have a date to the dance. Will be playing videogames with my buddies instead. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

gotta go and git yo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back