Hey pacemakerguy, the OTT has the answers to all of your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prmononoke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
picture.php

And since I want pacemakerguy to think there's actually advice here, I'm going to go ahead and delete that explanation I gave here.

And in a moment I'll delete the post I just made, along with this one.

Soon, pacemakerguy will come here, and there will be lawlz!

[quote name='tiredfornow']:nottalking:

I saw the post before you deleted it, punk.[/quote]

I don't know what you're talking about.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm so confused.[/quote]

Neither does Moxio.

[quote name='seanr1221']I must have slept on my balls, they're killin me right now.[/quote]

If you give them a massage, they might feel better.

Morning OTT.

I'm heading out today getting my haircut. Going to go to a few stores also while I'm out.

In case people wanted to know, the main reason why I may not get Spectral Force 3 (or some other RPGs right now) is that I've realized I haven't been playing my JRPGs on most all platforms like I use to (use to be by far my favorite genre and all I use to play), but lately I've just lacked the motivation to play them, and I dunno why (it's been like this for over a year). Maybe I just need to continue taking a break, and eventually get back into them.

[quote name='seanr1221']House party, Mak?[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']Party at Mak's house? I'm there :whee:[/quote]

As long as you're both 21+, you're both invited. :whee:

I just remembered .. I talked my dad into getting a ps3 last night for the blu-ray movies and Pixel Junk Eden :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Never Back Down is a terrible movie. :whistle2:|[/quote]
I didn't think it was that bad. I rather liked it.

[quote name='seanr1221']DC fox is a :baby:, so he/she isn't invited.[/quote]
I'll throw my own party and not invite you :nottalking:

[quote name='Maklershed']As long as you're both 21+, you're both invited. :whee:

I just remembered .. I talked my dad into getting a ps3 last night for the blu-ray movies and Pixel Junk Eden :lol:[/QUOTE]I'll go, and it will be the first time I get sloshed too.

Awesome. :D

There's no denying Mak I normally do a lot of talking during CoD4 and other game nights. Sometimes I'm talking to myself since I talk so much. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']You're invited as long as you bring nothing homersexual with you and you stay out of my bath tub.[/quote]
Done and done. :whee:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'll go, and it will be the first time I get sloshed too.

Awesome. :D

There's no denying Mak I normally do a lot of talking during CoD4 and other game nights. Sometimes I'm talking to myself since I talk so much. :lol:[/quote]

Cool beans. And it's a good thing you did talk or else I would've thought I was by myself. The few people that did have headsets on didn't say a word. :(

[quote name='manthing']I'll bring the Bacardi, Mak!

:wave:[/quote]

:bouncy:

[quote name='Maklershed']As long as you're both 21+, you're both invited. :whee:

I just remembered .. I talked my dad into getting a ps3 last night for the blu-ray movies and Pixel Junk Eden :lol:[/quote]

i'll cook for the party (as long as you buy teh foodz)

[quote name='Brak']I'll bring the lawn chairs.

And closets.[/quote]

:lol:

After 30 minutes of absence, someone will notice and say "hey .. where are Liquid, Moxio, and the lawn chairs?".

(we'll refer to each other by our CAG names)

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

(we'll refer to each other by our CAG names)[/QUOTE]

Or OTT nicknames...

Manwang, Icy, Bradshaw, johnnycakes, etc

Well forgo Makisbald on account of you hosting

I've been up all night because of the crack named Geometry Wars 2. I feel like I'm going to crash any minute, but I'm up for some run if we can get a team going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back