Hilarious diet product the lengths people will go to, to lose weight

[quote name='Dead of Knight']The saddest thing is this was actually approved by the FDA.[/QUOTE]

Well, you are actually suppose to change your diet when you take this stuff. If you continue to eat like a pig though...

This is just classic. I'd heard of this drug before but the reviews are great:
if you feel like you need to fart, don't. You can't be sure of what will come out. Restrain yourself until you get to a toilet, just in case.
:rofl:

[quote name='Sporadic']Well, you are actually suppose to change your diet when you take this stuff. If you continue to eat like a pig though...[/QUOTE]

It's one thing to encourage you to change your diet , but the fact is you have to practically cut out fats completely while taking it. Ingesting more than a very small amount of fat at any one time while cause the side effects to kick in.

I thought for sure this thread would end up being about that stupid hollywood cookie diet with the lame muscled santa ads that I've been seeing all month long.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']The saddest thing is this was actually approved by the FDA.[/QUOTE]

That's sad, but even sadder is that it's very popular and sold at every Walgreens in the nation (and usually featured in their weekly ad at least twice a month).

I was expecting to see some obscure product from the link, not the seemingly most popular one on the market.

Alli has been out for a couple of years now. I mean, really, if people want to absorb less fat in their diet, is it really so hard to eat more fiber?

Another funny subject:

Fd&c Blue No. 2, Edible Ink, Gelatin, Iron Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide

I can guarantee that all of these ingredients make up at least 600 MG of stuff, compared to the 60 MG of "active ingredient". It would probably be more accurate to call this product "FD&C Blue No. 2," or "Baby Powder".

I'm nearly finished with pharmacy school and this product is a joke. It's just an expensive way to convince people to eat less fat. As if wasting $50 on this wasn't enough incentive you will also shit your pants. I don't recommend it to anyone but people still buy it anyway.

It doesn't even block much of the fat from being absorbed, just a fairly low percentage, but enough to allow it to seep out of you.

i didn't know it was that popular. This was the first time I've seen it but then again I'm not in the market to lose weight

if you cheat on this diet and have some taco bell for lunch you pay for it by realizing you just shat in your pants.

Just this week, I had a horrible accident while I slept and ruined my new King size mattress and sheets. (oil base stuff is very hard to get out)

This destroyed all my white underpants. Everything came out orange. A few times it even went through my pants, which I had to toss.

lololololol

bread's done
Back