Hitman 2 question

ryoga79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I picked up a copy of Hitman 2 used for Xbox a while back after a friend of mine told me to hunt down the "uncensored" version. He said the give away was if the quote on the back of the case was the Gamespy.com quote, since the Gene Simmons quote was on the censored version. I got it, and what I thought was the disk that went with it. Does anyone know of a way to see if the disk is indeed the uncensored version with the removed stage in it OTHER then playing it. I mainly got it cause my friend said that I should, and it's an ok game, but I"m wondering if it is the uncensored version.

Any help would be great, thanks.

The official Hitman 2 website now has a link to a "Corporate Statement" with information about changes being made to the game. As it was, the game came under scrutiny because the Sikh community was not happy with the portrayal of its people in the assassin game. Here's what Eidos has now done, thanks Boba Fart.

In recognition of the concerns and sensitivities which have been raised, Eidos and the developers, IO Interactive, have responded in both a socially and commercially responsible manner by:
- removing from the Hitman 2 website all relevant images and content;
- taking steps to amend the game on all existing platforms; and
- adapting the next edition of the game due out for the GameCube platform.
Eidos and IO Interactive would like to stress that no offence was intended but would like to apologise to the Sikh community and other persons for any offence taken.

http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?comments=23571&page=2

bread's done
Back