Hitman: Absolution (PCDD) Steamworks $16.98 at Gametap

[quote name='macosin']Just bought it and now I have to wait around 8 hours just to get my key? -.-'[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound promising. Never heard of GameTap before.

GameTap used to be its own subscription-based gaming service way back when Steam wasn't popular. I think they were bought out recently though, so not quite sure how it is now.

[quote name='Necrotron']That doesn't sound promising. Never heard of GameTap before.[/QUOTE]

Its been 8 hours and I still haven't got a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='macosin']Its been 8 hours and I still haven't got a code. Their forum is filled with complaints from customers.. I dont recommend buying this game from this site[/QUOTE]
Have you been charged?

[quote name='fignutz32']Have you been charged?[/QUOTE]

Yeah they instantly take your money but want to verify the payment themselves before they give you the steam key :/

I sent an e-mail to the support team so hopefully I hear an answer back from them, I did mention the BBB just to see if it helps lol.

I went ahead and took the leap. Figure with a deal like this their system is probably under heavy load.
Update: Got an email with the key at 0450 EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my code at like 4 am in the morning and got it redeemed on steam no problem. The wait is atrocious but worth it for Hitman at such price.

If there was another sale like this I would do it again, I was sort of mad I missed out on absolution a couple of weeks ago when amazon had it for 20.

bread's done
Back