Hitman HD Trilogy Prem (360) OR Standard (PS3) $19.99 FSSS @ Amazon Twitter required

sladeums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Twitter account is required.

First visit the Amazon promotion page and follow the instructions to Tweet and Claim the discount :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/tweethitman

Upon completion of the “Tweet & Claim” action, a promo code to purchase the Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition for Xbox 360 OR the Hitman HD Trilogy Standard Edition for PS3 for $19.99 will be automatically applied to your Amazon account.
Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59PM PST on May 6, 2013.
Limit one promotional credit per customer.

Product links :
Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition for Xbox 360
OR
Hitman HD Trilogy Standard Edition for PS3

Discount is applied during checkout so you will be eligible for free Super Saver Shipping, net price will be $19.99 (tax where applicable).

The promotion applies only to items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
The same items sold by other sellers (e.g. Warehouse Deals, etc.) do not qualify.

Presently, multiple copies at the discounted price may be purchased in a single order.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']Good deal. I paid $25 for mine and it's still sitting on the shelf. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

TIV is currently 27.24 on amazon you should trade it in then rebuy maybe even make a dollar or two.

I'd be in if they had the Premium Ed for PS3, why leave us out? Lol, probably a good thing though. Don't need another game just sitting there.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='greenwolfe7']TIV is currently 27.24 on amazon you should trade it in then rebuy maybe even make a dollar or two.[/QUOTE]

Uh, nope. That is the buy it used price. Not the trade-to-Amazon amount.

[quote name='eXiON']I'd be in if they had the Premium Ed for PS3, why leave us out? Lol, probably a good thing though. Don't need another game just sitting there.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

From what I can tell, Amazon doesn't have the PS3 Premium Edition in stock at all (only 3rd party sellers), so there's no way of it being a part of the deal.

I had a feeling I should have waited before buying the :360: Premium Ed. for $25. I'm lowering my personal threshold to $10 for console games with my backlog's current state.

Don't know if it's showing up for anyone else but this offer also takes 41% off the list price of the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP300 headset, bringing it to $100.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Good deal. I paid $25 for mine and it's still sitting on the shelf. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Me too. Did you get yours at the Best Buy sale also?

[quote name='eulogywerd21']Uh, nope. That is the buy it used price. Not the trade-to-Amazon amount.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap your right I really am exhausted... I hate finals week. 3 exams tomorrow. Thermodynamics, advanced object programming, and web dev. Sucky day indeed.

Premium edition packaging is only slightly bigger than standard. Maybe half a centimeter larger in all dimensions at most. PS3 version is superior though in this case.

[quote name='Danil ACE']Premium edition packaging is only slightly bigger than standard. Maybe half a centimeter larger in all dimensions at most. PS3 version is superior though in this case.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but why is the PS3 case superior? And are all the games on disc(s) or are some dl?

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']Thanks, but why is the PS3 case superior? And are all the games on disc(s) or are some dl?[/QUOTE]

All the games are on disc.

PS3 version is on one disc, 360 is two discs.

You might want to update the OP with this.

Congratulations! To redeem this offer:

( 1 ) Add the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP300 headset to your cart. You must choose the one shipped from and sold by Amazon.com.
( 2 ) Checkout with the item in your cart, and the promotion will be applied and shown in your Order Summary.
A promo code to purchase the Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition for Xbox 360 OR the Hitman HD Trilogy Standard Edition for PS3 for $19.99 will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59PM PST on May 6, 2013. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

Upon completion of the “Tweet & Claim” action, a promo code to purchase the Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition for Xbox 360 OR the Hitman HD Trilogy Standard Edition for PS3 for $19.99 will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59PM PST on May 6, 2013. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']You might want to update the OP with this.

Congratulations! To redeem this offer:

( 1 ) Add the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP300 headset to your cart. You must choose the one shipped from and sold by Amazon.com.
( 2 ) Checkout with the item in your cart, and the promotion will be applied and shown in your Order Summary.
A promo code to purchase the Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition for Xbox 360 OR the Hitman HD Trilogy Standard Edition for PS3 for $19.99 will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59PM PST on May 6, 2013. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

Upon completion of the “Tweet & Claim” action, a promo code to purchase the Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition for Xbox 360 OR the Hitman HD Trilogy Standard Edition for PS3 for $19.99 will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59PM PST on May 6, 2013. Limit one promotional credit per customer.[/QUOTE]

I got that message too, but just ignored it and still was able to checkout for $19.99

Just got the 360 version.

The Turtle Beach Headset thing is a typo...

I just ordered Hitman by itself, and the promo applied. Also, I got Free Super Saver Shipping even though the final price was only $19.99 (less than $25), so that's sweet!

I think he mighta meant the "ships and sold by Amazon" usual bit.

Added the following to the op :

Discount is applied during checkout so you will be eligible for free Super Saver Shipping, net price will be $19.99 (tax where applicable).

The promotion applies only to items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
The same items sold by other sellers (e.g. Warehouse Deals, etc.) do not qualify.

Presently, multiple copies at the discounted price may be purchased in a single order.

Son of a bitch! I literally just ordered this from amazon yesterday before I found out about this deal. That's what I get for not checking C.A.G. first, duhhhh! Oh well, you can't win 'em all I suppose.

Page actually brings you to the Turtle Beach headset so you'll need to navigate back to the hitman page. Promo code works as intended though.

so tempted but i can't pull the trigger. i never got into the series.

i'm aving my amazon credit for either a vita or 3ds xl. can't decide

I've been interested in this game since I haven't played the previous titles. After looking at some reviews, though, I'm back on the fence. I'm surprised by how little Square polished the previous titles.

So, even with Amazon reducing the game to $20 ... even with Amazon giving me a $20 credit for my Dead Space 3 pre-order ... and even with free S&H ... for a grand total of $0 ... I'm still on the fence. :)

Is this possible to PM BB? Is social media a form of ad? The PM rules does not say that it can or cannot be allowed

[quote name='oper00']Is this possible to PM BB? Is social media a form of ad? The PM rules does not say that it can or cannot be allowed[/QUOTE]

No.

It is promo credit. It isn't on "sale".

[quote name='rapsodist']Dammit, PS3 version is sold out. Amazon as seller isn't available even after clicking through to see all sellers.[/QUOTE]

You're looking at the Premium edition, you need to select the Standard Edition for PS3 for this offer.

Follow the links in the op.

[quote name='sladeums']You're looking at the Premium edition, you need to select the Standard Edition for PS3 for this offer.

Follow the links in the op.[/QUOTE]

I somehow completely missed that the PS3 promo is only for the standard edition even though it's said in the title and OP. :wall: It's just one of those days for me...

[quote name='stryk187']Son of a bitch! I literally just ordered this from amazon yesterday before I found out about this deal. That's what I get for not checking C.A.G. first, duhhhh! Oh well, you can't win 'em all I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Chances are that Amazon hasn't shipped it yet and you can cancel :) or chat with the customer service maybe they give you Amazon credit or something, give it a try!

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']Think i'm still gonna hold out til black friday.[/QUOTE]

You thinking it'll be $10? My problem is I don't have prime so I'd be forced to pay shipping. Which even if on BF they do match this for $20 I'd be worse off lol.

Also, just curious. Do all of these come with the artbook, I know it says only premium edition does, but everyone of these I've seen has had the artbook.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Got it for $0 thanks to a DS3 pre-order credit. Threw in MK:KE since I qualified for super saver shipping; I've been looking at MK ever since it's been around $16 but just refuse to pay shipping, especially since I live in KY, where Amazon purchases get taxed.

[quote name='kidrocklive']You thinking it'll be $10? My problem is I don't have prime so I'd be forced to pay shipping. Which even if on BF they do match this for $20 I'd be worse off lol.[/QUOTE]
Super Saver Shipping is free because is uses the pre-bonus price (~$35) to calculate the free shipping requirement.

bread's done
Back