HK Offerhouse Restock: Binary Domain for $24

IIIFrostyIII

CAGiversary!
Ok so I went online at www.hkofferhouse.com and realized they restocked some games. I turns out there is a better deal that I planned before. Here is restock and price change info

Binary Domain (EU): $24 360, $25 PS3
King of Fighters XIII (Deluxe Version) (EU): $26 360
X-Men Destiny (EU): $25 360 PS3
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (EU): $23 360 PS3
Mortal Kombat (EU): $25 360
Silent Hill Collection (EU): $36 360
Batman Arkham City (EU): $37 PS3

All games listed above are region free on both consoles, so compatibility is not a factor. Looks Like I'm getting a copy of Binary Domain for PS3 before it goes out.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']+$4 shipping, only appears to accept paypal as payment.[/QUOTE]

Yep, +$4 shipping for the first item and an addditional $2 for each extra item. Might be more for people outside US, probably why it's $15 shipping for them. I know Paypal is the only payment. They're based out of Hong Kong, so they don't use Visa/Mastercard/Discover payment.

[quote name='david69']$15 for shipping? Dang.. pass.[/QUOTE]

If you live in the US, it's $4 shipping. $15 might be in other countries

well i took a chance and ordered binary domain for the box...came out to 27 and some change and ive received my confirmation email and what not...so we shall see..thnx OP

Binary Domain is an awesome game. I played through it and beat it...then started over right back at the beginning and Im playing through it again! Love this game!

i enjoyed the demo so the price works for me although i wont be able to get to it right away since MP3 is available for midnight release

Don't Worry, It's legit. I got Deadrising 2 when it came out for $41 with the ninja pack. I wouldn't put up a scam site. I know how it feels to be scammed.

bread's done
Back