HMV Demon's Souls £14.99!?

Vasu-

CAG Veteran
Just noticed that HMV.com is selling demon's souls for £14.99 odd thing though, it's on a pre-order status so it could be a mistake. It's £12 cheaper than the next best price.

quite certainly it's a misprice, and infact it's not there anymore.
dont know if HMV will honor the lucky ones, even... let's see

[quote name='JohnWordCena']Platinum?[/QUOTE]

Can't be since it was just released not too long ago and platinum range games require a certain amount of sales success and time on the market, my order still stands when I checked though. :cool:

Yeah it was a deadlink on HMV, that wouldn't show up unless you had the direct URL, there actual visible Demon's Souls price was as grand.

[quote name='unsteadycarrot']strange, my orders still going through on the "my account" page...states demon souls at 14.99

ill let you know what happens[/QUOTE]

Mine is there too still, hopefully they won't remove it. It's gonna take months for this game to drop that low again. :cool:

We are very sorry, but it has come to our attention that the item appeared on our web site with the incorrect price of £14.99, instead of £34.99. We will not therefore process your order.

then some other shite about TOC meaning they dont have to sell it to me for the incorrect price as they havent taken any money yet

[quote name='unsteadycarrot']We are very sorry, but it has come to our attention that the item appeared on our web site with the incorrect price of £14.99, instead of £34.99. We will not therefore process your order.

then some other shite about TOC meaning they dont have to sell it to me for the incorrect price as they havent taken any money yet
[/QUOTE]

ditto

[quote name='unsteadycarrot']We are very sorry, but it has come to our attention that the item appeared on our web site with the incorrect price of £14.99, instead of £34.99. We will not therefore process your order.

[/QUOTE]If it wasn't for this, I'd have asked you if it was definitely the Black Phantom edition. Retailers are taking preorders for the vanilla edition now for £20+

bread's done
Back