HMV Info needed... Please help...

TomoyoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
I will be flying through Heathrow Airport in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone knew any of the following [any and all info is appreciated]

1. Does HMV [airport one or even the others] carry the Gears of War 2 60GB Xbox 360 Bundle? and/or the Call of Duty 5 60GB Xbox 360 Bundle?

2. Does the HMV at Heathrow Airport even carry consoles? [I remember seeing PS3s last time I flew through]

3. Does HMV have any other Xbox 360 console bundles and/or deals for the holidays?

Thx ahead of time

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Not Sure.
2. I believe it does, but I'm going off memory here. The problem is I might be thinking of Dixons (or whatever electronics store is there). I presume you're talking about the Terminal 4 HMV, I don't know about Terminal 5 as I've not been through there yet.
3. I seriously doubt you're gonna get any kind of deal from an Airport shop. They're incredibly expensive and unless you have to buy from there, I wouldn't.

[quote name='benjamouth']1. Not Sure.
2. I believe it does, but I'm going off memory here. The problem is I might be thinking of Dixons (or whatever electronics store is there). I presume you're talking about the Terminal 4 HMV, I don't know about Terminal 5 as I've not been through there yet.
3. I seriously doubt you're gonna get any kind of deal from an Airport shop. They're incredibly expensive and unless you have to buy from there, I wouldn't.[/quote]

Thx for the reply...

Well I remember seeing the PS3s at Terminal 1 and if I remember correctly [its been a few months] it was retail price. The games seemed a little overpriced tho.

As for deals theres always hoping :p

Returned form a holiday last week and all the electric shops in the airport are..............2 words

Rip Off

get it cheaper online.

68 euros for a ps3 game??How the hell they work hat one out?
more to the point who is stupid enough to buy it?

bread's done
Back