HMV Sale!

Oh wow!

£10 for Far Cry 2?

I don't understand why FC2 has been getting cheaper and cheaper, it's a brilliant and absoluely remarkable game. The realism of it is immense, and it's gameplay can be involving and crazy at the same time.

Unsure they this game is so cheap. Bargin of the year!

[quote name='CloudStrife']Oh wow!

£10 for Far Cry 2?

I don't understand why FC2 has been getting cheaper and cheaper, it's a brilliant and absoluely remarkable game. The realism of it is immense, and it's gameplay can be involving and crazy at the same time.

Unsure they this game is so cheap. Bargin of the year![/QUOTE]

Yeah like how you knife someone and hide in the bushes and apparently everyone in the entire village knows you're there and shoots you dead on from a mile away.

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']Yeah like how you knife someone and hide in the bushes and apparently everyone in the entire village knows you're there and shoots you dead on from a mile away.[/QUOTE]

Because the guy you knife (machete) screams, and if you get a good enough hit, they don't get a chance to scream and no-one is alerted.

Doesn't help though that the stealth aspect of FC2 isn't fantastic, but I'm talking about in general. The shooting is realistic, the jamming and the guns break, and also driving is quite fun.

I would say get back on topic, but I don't have much else to say except that there's some nice deals there in that HMV sale.

bread's done
Back