HOBBIES

Toys, Books, comics, movies and animation (both domestic and foriegn), computers, Technology in general, Robotics and AI, Games (board, card, CCG, etc) and Game Theory and of course videogames.

Don't worry Sneaky... I like them too.. perhaps even more

I like to see movies, hang out at the local plaza with friends, and play lacrosse, and football.
Baseball too!!
Then videogames!

Addiction? ...To cocaine... No just kidding, my favourite hobbie is hockey, if I had no hockey, I'd have no life.

I am big on comics and collecting artwork as well as creating art myself, mostly pencil work, as well as trying to learn digital. I am an engineer so I like to tinker around with computer hardware. I also like to watch basketball and I participate in NBA fantasy leagues, in fact that's the first site I check in addition to CAG. Also I go to the gym and lift weights. Somehow I find time for games in between all those things. :)

I find I change hobbies frequently, I become obsessed with a hobby for six months then move on to something new. Video games, especially cheapass video games is the current hobby of choice. Other hobbies include working out (gaming has been hurting this one lately), hip hop music, dvd collecting/watching, reading, and snowmobiling.

I enjoy martial arts and wrestling (actually got paid a couple times for wrestling "professionally"). Japanese anime, watching movies and collectiong anime figures. Also playing Mage Knight sometimes.

It may be a paying job, but I find that umpiring baseball is a fun "hobby." I umpire for a few different little leagues, and even though I get plenty of gripes and other crap from the parents, nothing beats telling them to sit down and shut up or, even better, go home. :D

bread's done
Back