Hobos selling FFXII CE $10 (possibly YMMV)

coolcps

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So my friend and I picked up a few games at TRU this morning and EB, so those were some good deals. But after he got work he called me and says "man you missed the best sale of all today, they had FFXII CE for $10" and I was like "wtf mate where" and he replied "a homeless dude outside of my work". Apparently the hobo said the game was too slow for him and he did not like it much, so he was selling it. He brought the game over to me and the case and manual are in perfect condition and the discs look alright, and he'll probably let me have it for $10 because he knows he will start playing it and never beat it. I urge everyone to check with the local hobos and see if this deal is national, good luck.

*hands Best Buy cashier a note*

-------------------------------

One dey only! Fynal Fantesy XII cullecturs Edishun! Only $10 cuz I ain't gon nevar beet it.

- Hobo
-------------------------------

I hopped a boxcar down to my local hobo colony. I already have FFXII but picked up a copy of Gun for the 360 for $2.99.

damn...I checked with all of my local hobos, but they sold out yesterday! One of them did have a copy of Castlevania SOTN though (!) but wanted a whole case of Night Train for it.

But since I live in LA, I have a TON of hobos I can search out. I will try downtown LA/Skid Row today and see what I can find. Hollywood tomorrow.

Try the LA Memorial Coliseum. They have a special deal where you trade in any USC football jersey get 5 used games of your choice.
[quote name='karkyco']damn...I checked with all of my local hobos, but they sold out yesterday! One of them did have a copy of Castlevania SOTN though (!) but wanted a whole case of Night Train for it.

But since I live in LA, I have a TON of hobos I can search out. I will try downtown LA/Skid Row today and see what I can find. Hollywood tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

The hobo probably stole it and is willing to sell it for the price of a dime bag or bottle of whiskey. He probably stole it from a person and not a store. Er ... good find, OP?

[quote name='Moses144']The hobo probably stole it and is willing to sell it for the price of a dime bag or bottle of whiskey. He probably stole it from a person and not a store. Er ... good find, OP?[/QUOTE]

The hobo was interested in the game, but found out it was too slow, I doubt that he stole it, he also had a small business license(or not).

Well first the hobo was trying to sell it in a bundle with a DVD (forget which) for $20 (no tax!), but my friend managed to get him to honor other local hobo' prices and just get the FFXII CE for $10. BTW I was told this hobo did not have a beard or long hoboish hair, so do not ask those types of hobos or they might attack you!

I went to my local hobo and he said the truck was coming in with his supply later today, so I went and got some Starbucks and came back and he had a few copies left, I bought one, he also charged 200% sales tax though so it was kind of a deal-killer

Thanks OP for posting this deal! I checked the inventory of my local hobo (I see him everytime I go to the library) and I managed to get a sweet haul! Picked up Contact and Final Fantasy III for $15. He also had Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime and Advance Wars DS for ten bucks each.

You might be able to pricematch these games since he offers them online (the library has wi-fi).

I went to my local "mom n pop" Hobo, but he was closed. Tomorrow I'll try the "big box" Hobo downtown, and see if I can get a PM.

you'll find plenty of hobos in a downtown area funny thread :lol: generally they are the ones asking you to offer them money opposite way around...

What so great about this is that everyone (except for one guy) replied to the initial poster seriously. You guys (and any girls) are great!

Yeah I run into this all the time. Never any Final Fantasy though. This morning it was Mary Kate and Ashley's Sweet 16 for the PS2, and he was taking pre-orders for Sneak King, Big Bumpin' and Pocket Bike Racer. I wasnt having any of that.

bread's done
Back