Hockey tickets, where to find?

mf44

CAGiversary!
OK, so I'm looking for hockey tickets for the upcoming season. Other than the usual ticketmaster and looking at craigslist, does anyone know any other good ticket brokers, etc?

What team? Some brokers list some games at way over face and most right around cost. It can vary a lot.

I'm looking into a Bruins package as we speak. All you can eat for $40 a ticket isn't too bad.

Yeah, you probably will find the best deals directly from the team, in the form of package deals. The Coyotes always have nice 5/10 game packs, and include unlimited food at every game or something crazy.

Other than that, I would look for a Bruins forum and people are probably selling/trading there.

I'm actually looking for just a few specific games. I'm a displaced Rangers fan, so I need to catch them when they play down here. So unfortunately, the ticket plans don't really work. subhub looks like a good option, though. Certainly better than what I've found on craigslist so far.

Should be able to just go directly through the team/ticketmaster.

Also, there are $10 codes for Stubhub on Slickdeals.

[quote name='dafoomie']Should be able to just go directly through the team/ticketmaster.

Also, there are $10 codes for Stubhub on Slickdeals.[/quote]

Problem is all of the reasonably cheap seats are already gone...so I need to use a broker like stubhub. Thanks for the tip on the code, though!

bread's done
Back