Hogsworth Legacy Standard - PS5 Disc $59.99 Ebay

Are sellers even protected anymore on this site lol had a buyer file a dispute 55 days after transaction. Never sent a QR code either lol

Are sellers even protected anymore on this site lol had a buyer file a dispute 55 days after transaction. Never sent a QR code either lol
I recently dealt with a seller who sold a Google Pixel 4a phone as used. I get it and the phone looked new. No matter what I did the screen would not come on. I took it to uBreakiFix which is Google's authorized service provider. They informed me that the screen was bad and that Google would cover the cost of the repair until they noticed that someone had previously tried to repair the screen and they declined the warranty.

I returned the item and mentioned that the Seller knew that the phone was not working and should have been sold as "not working, parts only".

There are shady sellers out there. I also had a seller who sold a phone who accepted returns and they paid for shipping. I got the phone and it had a wobble when in the case, which usually means it was dropped. I returned it and they charged me 55% restocking fee. I had to get Ebay Support involved to get my money back.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back