Hold out, or trade?

HACBassoon

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a PSP now, but NEVER play it. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, so I was looking into getting 1 and 2, but they are both 30 dollars and I'm more interested in played the later ones, like 6 and 5. I have been thinking about trading my PSP for a DS, since it seems like every 2D FF has been released for DS/GBA. Are they making 3-6 for PSP, or should I try and trade?

I haven't heard of any plans on releasing 5 or 6 for the PSP, but if since it is SE we are talking about, I'm sure their decision on whether or not to port 5 and 6 to the PSP hinge largely on the sales of 1 and 2. If 1 and 2 makes them boatloads of cash, I'm sure we'll see 5 and 6 rehashed eventually for the PSP.

If you just want to play the 2D FF's and not the 3D remake like FF3 why not just buy a used GBA, SP or Micro. You could get one for extremely cheap. Also if you happen to be an unethical person you could play PS1 games on the PSP, meaning you would have access to Final Fantasy Origins, Anthology, and Chronicles.

[quote name='jling84']Also if you happen to be an unethical person you could play PS1 games on the PSP, meaning you would have access to Final Fantasy Origins, Anthology, and Chronicles.[/QUOTE]
I honestly don't undestand what is unethical about that. If you have your own copies of FF and you want to mod your PSP to play them, then so what?

If you're talking about playing copies of games you don't own, then yes, that is unethical.

True. If you own the physical copies of the game, there's absolutely nothing unethical or illegal about ripping them to your memory stick.

bread's done
Back