Holiday 2005 Demo Disc

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I received a free demo disc in the mail today , along with a PS2 & PSP catalog .
The demos are ,

Eyetoy : Play 2
Sly 3
Shadow of the Colossus
Soul Calibur 3
Ratchet : Deadlocked
Jak X
M K : Shaolin Monks
Castlevania Curse of Darkness
Pacman World 3
Conflict Global Terror

And a $5.00 off [39.99 and up] any PSP game at Circuit City .

Sounds like a nice demo disc, but I already have all of those (except Eyetoy: Play 2, which I can't play) thanks to my free OPM subscription and free Jampack 13.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I would make sure this one doesn't erase your memory card like last ones did.[/QUOTE]
That's funny. Remember that we got a free game out of it though.

[quote name='mcgavin27']exactly. I lost 2 whole memory cards to that fiasco. I would gladly take my saves than my copy of sly 2 I got out of the deal.[/QUOTE]
Bleheheh I got a free game out of that even though my memory card was never erased

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Bleheheh I got a free game out of that even though my memory card was never erased[/QUOTE]

Same here. ^_^ Didn't mind getting a free game for just proclaiming to have lost my saves.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Bleheheh I got a free game out of that even though my memory card was never erased[/QUOTE]

Me too . . . I'm hoping this disc has a glitch :)

Got two of them in the mail today.

I think I got a different disc mine has:

Shadow of the Colossus
Soul Calibur III
Star Wars Battlefront II
Sly 3
Jak X
Ratchet: Deadlocked
The Incredibles: ROTU
PJ's King Kong
Heroes of the Pacific
We Love Katamari

I think it is from Playstation Underground.

Anybody else get this one?

I'd like to try that demo of Castlevania.

[quote name='kdunn77']I think I got a different disc mine has:

Shadow of the Colossus
Soul Calibur III
Star Wars Battlefront II
Sly 3
Jak X
PJ's King Kong
Heroes of the Pacific
We Love Katamari

I'd like to try that demo of Castlevania.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha! You got the E-T rated disc instead of the E-M rated disc the rest of us have been getting. They did the same thing with last year's Holiday disc as well as the last five or six Jampack discs (i.e. one Teen rated version, one Mature rated version). Is your age set really low in your profile on the PlayStation site?

Same here, I got Sly 2 for free. I haven't received my demo yet, but I did get a Dragon Quest 8 demo and a Neopets demo last week.

[quote name='kdunn77']I think I got a different disc mine has:

Shadow of the Colossus
Soul Calibur III
Star Wars Battlefront II
Sly 3
Jak X
PJ's King Kong
Heroes of the Pacific
We Love Katamari

I'd like to try that demo of Castlevania.[/QUOTE]

That's what I got also. I must say after playing
Shadow of the Colossus , it is a must buy!

just got this a few days ago...

played them all.. can't complain about free games... :)

wish Nintendo & microsoft would do this free Demo disk thing...

I didn't like Castlevania tho...

That was a dooms day scenerio for me last year, you know what "If" you lose all your saves, it's almost like that question "If a tree falls and knows around, does it make a noise" well, I lost my saves last year, I think the scream I made sounded like a tree falling. Hours, upon hours of work..gone. So yeah, take this as a lesson, demos although you may think there harmless like a hooker, at the core there nasty little whores with tons of bugs, hey chances are you wont get anything from her (i mean demo) but remember herpes doesn't go away it just hides, and even though i've got over it, i've still been crushed and my sadness flairs up everyonce in a while, like herpes.

i got the exact same disc as kdunn77 has. the OP's coupon is used at CC, while the coupon that i have is used at BB.

imagine it deletes everything in my ps2 HD? that would be funny.

I too got the one kdunn77 received. I like this disc better, but it would be nice to try out Castlevania and CGT.

How would I get one of these discs? I want almost all of those games, and I'd love to try a demo of them before I buy.

[quote name='js1']That's what I got also. I must say after playing
Shadow of the Colossus , it is a must buy![/QUOTE]

Funny, after playing the SotC demo I felt completely opposite. I'll also mention that I didn't think Ico was that good, maybe like 3.5/5 or something like that. If people want a great adventure game to hype up - it should be prince of persia: SoT.

I got the demo disk also, but I already bought the Winter Jampacked and OPM (with SCIII demo), so I had most of the games covered. What I usually do, just to be on the safe side, is eject my memory cards before I play a demo disk, just in case there's a glitch that will mess up my cards.

[quote name='strebor']How would I get one of these discs? I want almost all of those games, and I'd love to try a demo of them before I buy.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I

bread's done
Back