Hollywood Video clearance, 3 for $15 PS2, Xbox, GC; YMMV:360&PS3!

gorgo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Apparently my local Hollywood is one of the ones that will be closing in a few weeks. In the meantime, all last-gen games are 3 for $15.

I picked up RE4, Metal Slug 4&5, and Xmen Legends II, all for $15. Then it got better.

I was talking to the guy about the closing, and he asked if I wanted 360 and PS3 games at the same price. Hell yes! Well, there was no used PS3 stuff, and only a few 360 items, but I did manage to get:

Halo 3
Orange Box
World Series of Poker 2008

... all for $15.

Took them to GR and traded up to GH3 new.

So, it's worth a try, ask at your local Hwood, especially if it's closing!

I know my local Hollywood's are doing fine financially (I know one of the owners), but if they have any more copies of the Orange Box I'd be glad to reimburse you for your trouble. This goes for anyone else who can get one as well. I have a couple friends who'd like to play TF2, but haven't taken the plunge because (surprise!) we're all cheapasses.

Yes, I know it's worth it even at full retail though. Portal is awesome.

Just send me a PM or reply, I can send you my cell / paypal and we can arrange payment.

[quote name='Nate Graves']I know my local Hollywood's are doing fine financially (I know one of the owners), but if they have any more copies of the Orange Box I'd be glad to reimburse you for your trouble. This goes for anyone else who can get one as well. I have a couple friends who'd like to play TF2, but haven't taken the plunge because (surprise!) we're all cheapasses.

Yes, I know it's worth it even at full retail though. Portal is awesome.

Just send me a PM or reply, I can send you my cell / paypal and we can arrange payment.[/QUOTE]

They only had the one copy, but I'll see what happens when the big clearance starts in a week or so.

bread's done
Back