Hollywood Video Closing in Lewisville, TX

tex1ntux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Not a Game Crazy store, but still has a bunch of games.

The signs went up sometime today; I haven't been there yet, but I will in a half an hour. I'll post if I find anything nice that I'm not interested in. ;)

Update: All games are $19.99 - 20%, which would be great if they had anything decent. The nicest deal I found was NBA 07 for PS3, but even that was only a $4 flip.

yeah same thing here in san antonio. kinda sad b/c its two locations each a block away from my apt. i found orange box. i guess they have a bunch closing in texas

the hollywood video by me just closed. Find out the last day they are open and check back right before they close for good, because they will contintue to mark down prices as they get closer to closing. I got Disgea 2 and Persona 3 for $5 each, sealed and MegaMan X8 used for 50 cents.

BE CAREFUL USING THIS STRATEGY THOUGH! My HV closed a week early.

Yeah I'm thinking I'll go by friday to see whats up because stuff is going out quick. They have literally 100 sealed copies of MK Armageddon for psp sealed. but i have my eyes on The Darkness used they got like 10 copies of those.

[quote name='toocool17']where is this one located in lewisville? thanks[/quote]On the corner of 3040/Round Grove Rd. and Valley Parkway.

Last I went in, all games were marked $20 - 60% (so $8).

all the xbox360, ps3, wii games are gone. some xbox, ps2 and wii games left. most popular movies like transformers, spider man 3 are gone. sign says 10 days left then closed for good.

[quote name='Zygote']all the xbox360, ps3, wii games are gone. some xbox, ps2 and wii games left. most popular movies like transformers, spider man 3 are gone. sign says 10 days left then closed for good.[/quote]

I went in 2 days before one of the HV around me closed and picked up 36 movies for a little over $100. Got some new releases for 3 bucks a pop and a bunch of classics I never got around to adding to my collection for 2. My wife was a little apprehensive about getting so much but I kept telling her "your never gonna get these cheaper". Of course she didn't come to that realization herself until three days later and spent the next week repeating "man I wish we would've got more movies at that sale..."

bread's done
Back