Hollywood video coupons?

i have a bunch of those rent one get one free coupons that they gave away for the late charge settlement. Its like a sheet of 12 I believe.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']i have a bunch of those rent one get one free coupons that they gave away for the late charge settlement. Its like a sheet of 12 I believe.[/quote]

lol I bought a calendar that had one for each month of this year. Is that what it was all about.

Do a search on eBay for "Hollywood Video Coupons".

I've bought 8 12-month pages last month for a completely free (not b1g1f) Video Game or New Release DVD, one for each month of the year (x8).

8 sheets x 12 months (1 per month) cost me less than 40 Cents total per coupon/rental and I'll be covered for rentals of games/movies for the next 2 years. (average cost per sheet was about $5)

They're valid each month of 2006 OR 2007. ie: March '06 or March '07.
(some versions may say "free vault game", but it worked just fine when I rented Black and Ultimate Spider-Man)

There's also a more expensive version (DVD only) that doesn't have monthly. It has 10 coupons that used to be monthly last year but all are valid until October 2006, so they can all be used now. That one also comes with a 50% off Previously Viewed DVD (I picked up Serenity for $7.50).

bread's done
Back