Hollywood video game pass

bobomallone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I signed up for hollywood video's game pass program with a lot of questions and none of them were answered with 100% certaintly. However its a lot like blockbusters thing, 20 bucks a month, no late fees, no limit of how many games you can take out, but only one game at a time. I've done it for almost a week now and have had no problems *thumbs up* It's weird though, I've never heard of it, and they don't advertise the program at all. Has anyone else heard of it or have done it?

yeah i used to do it back in oregon. but back then it was for games and movies. you could rent 2 of each at anytime as often as you want for 20 bucks a month. i never bothered to buy games back then because i could rent any new game , beat it and return it.

I know with Blockbuster, the game pass is good for any/all games. I think for Hollywood, it's only good on most games, but it may not be good on new releases. I'm pretty sure that's the only difference. That and blockbuster charges $25.

[quote name='Warner1281']I know with Blockbuster, the game pass is good for any/all games. I think for Hollywood, it's only good on most games, but it may not be good on new releases. I'm pretty sure that's the only difference. That and blockbuster charges $25.[/quote]

back when i used it it was good for new games and new movies. thats why 20 bucks a month was a steal. and like the op said they never advertised the deal so you either knew or you didnt.

But like I said, I think they've changed it to where you can only use it on games that have the "game vault" sticker on them (which should be everything that isn't brand new).

Well when I got my orig game i got marvel ultimate alliance for the 360, and all of the 360 were marked as new, so i dunno, but i cant find any info on it what so ever

bread's done
Back