Holy crap! Amazing record store find!

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I happened to be in Princeton this weekend for a National Forensics (Speech and Debate) Tournament and decided to stop in at a nearby record store. To my surprise, they had a small, used video game section. There wasnt anything interesting in the PS2 section, but in the computer games part, there were some pretty amazing things including...

...CALL OF DUTY 2 COLLECTORS EDITION, FOR $8...

even though my computer is crap, i still bought it just for a friend, who will then give it back to me to sell. The game was completely sealed, in its packaging, and didnt appear to have anything wrong with it.

For anyone interested in the area, there was also Indigo Prophecy, The Sims 2: Nightlife, and Dawn of War: Winter Assault, all for less than $10.

Get Indigo Prophecy, AMAZING game.

..but for them to have so many newer games sealed (or unsealed) for so cheap means someone took little to no money for them (they wouldn't sell something for cheaper than the amount that they gave the person trading them in), which means they're possibly stolen..

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']I happened to be in Princeton this weekend for a National Forensics (Speech and Debate) Tournament and decided to stop in at a nearby record store. To my surprise, they had a small, used video game section. There wasnt anything interesting in the PS2 section, but in the computer games part, there were some pretty amazing things including...

...CALL OF DUTY 2 COLLECTORS EDITION, FOR $8...

even though my computer is crap, i still bought it just for a friend, who will then give it back to me to sell. The game was completely sealed, in its packaging, and didnt appear to have anything wrong with it.

For anyone interested in the area, there was also Indigo Prophecy, The Sims 2: Nightlife, and Dawn of War: Winter Assault, all for less than $10.[/QUOTE]

What events do you participate in?

[quote name='Scorch']Get Indigo Prophecy, AMAZING game.

..but for them to have so many newer games sealed (or unsealed) for so cheap means someone took little to no money for them (they wouldn't sell something for cheaper than the amount that they gave the person trading them in), which means they're possibly stolen..[/QUOTE]
yes, indigo prophecy is amazing. My friend loaned it to me right after he beat it (PS2 version) and i loved it. I didnt feel like buying a computer game to actually play (bad luck with installing things, theres usually a problem)

no clue what to say about the stealing thing though... it could just be that the store doesn't check the prices on the games (although its more likely that there was some shadyness among that) all i know is, i made out best in the end, and i cant wait to try the game out

[quote name='gregthomas77'] What events do you participate in?[/QUOTE]
Humorous Interpretation. My piece was "The Golden Age of Ballooning" by Monty Python's Flying Circus

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']

Humorous Interpretation. My piece was "The Golden Age of Ballooning" by Monty Python's Flying Circus[/QUOTE]

Cool. Are you any good?

Indigo Prophecy is amazing? You guys must not have played the game through to the end. The story spirals out of control, and ends with some pretty baffling developments. AI anyone?

[quote name='gregthomas77']Cool. Are you any good?[/QUOTE]
2nd year doing it, and this tournament i happened to go (out of 6 people) 3rd, 6th, 6th, and 1...

i swear the two sixes were a mistake though, the judges gave me 95 points in both of them, gave no negative comments, and specifically said in the beginning of the rounds that they never judged before. Needless to say im pretty damn pissed :bomb:

Do you do an event?

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']2nd year doing it, and this tournament i happened to go (out of 6 people) 3rd, 6th, 6th, and 1...

i swear the two sixes were a mistake though, the judges gave me 95 points in both of them, gave no negative comments, and specifically said in the beginning of the rounds that they never judged before. Needless to say im pretty damn pissed :bomb:

Do you do an event?[/QUOTE]

I did in high school. I placed in LD, Congress, Duo, Extempt, Impromptu and HI. That was a while back though. I am in my first year as a college policy debate coach.

[quote name='gregthomas77']I did in high school. I placed in LD, Congress, Duo, Extempt, Impromptu and HI. That was a while back though. I am in my first year as a college policy debate coach.[/QUOTE]

did that in high school and college.. i always got first in the region for pantomimes. also my junior year in high school i got best supporting actor for the region and the state for the play we did, that was a very good year.

bread's done
Back