HOLY CRAP! My gamerscore spells BOSS! That's Boss!

[quote name='slickkill77']That spells boobs...:applause:[/quote]

what if we get two gamer card and put them side by side!

HOLY SHIT!!!! I would call the Microsoft Support Hotline and see if there's a way they can tape your numbers so they don't roll anymore. Maybe you should start playing only original XBox games so that your gamerscore won't be affected, that's possible too.

OH fuck, I just checked and mine, at this VERY MOMENT IT SPELLS ZABO!!!!!!! For those that don't know, Zabo is a word I started using yesterday to describe the relationship between warm humid air and midgets. Carma motherfuckers, it's all about carma.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']HOLY SHIT!!!! I would call the Microsoft Support Hotline and see if there's a way they can tape your numbers so they don't roll anymore. [/quote]

Dude, that's an awesome idea!

maybe I can just do it myself, I got some masking tape. I'll just tape it to the screen.

[quote name='doc_zaius']Dude, that's an awesome idea!

maybe I can just do it myself, I got some masking tape. I'll just tape it to the screen.[/quote]
YES! That's exactly what I'm saying!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']How many posts does it take to turn CAG in to gamefaqs?

19.[/quote]

he is jealous of THE BOSS!!

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']And this means WHAT in real life?[/quote]

Well, nothing now! Since I found all the Templars it's all ruined. *sniff*

NOW it spells Bogs. Nobody likes bogs,....'cept gators maybe.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']How many posts does it take to turn CAG in to gamefaqs?

19.[/quote]

Turn CAG into a great website with many FAQs and a message board for every video game?

bread's done
Back