Holy Crap! Someone needs to learn...

Given the collection of flannel shirts and neatly folded t's, in addition to the other miscellany around the digs, I doubt much intercourse happens there.

That having been said,

mom.jpg

myke.
...this makes everything in the world bad. real bad.

If all of that stuff was then sold again (which I doubt) on Ebay from her, wouldn't they just give her the site?... "Damn, I give up"

We need to find out what her ebayid is so we can dump allour unsellable crap on to her with "superrare!" in the title.
She could prove to be quite usefull still hehe.

I'm gonna auction off a life on ebay cause in that whole house full of shit that's the one thing she does'nt have

My mom is almost as bad as that. In fact she wants to use the computer right now to check her eBay account. If only I could do someklj;asdfojsv/d.o;soihjnvolvhv

Halfway through that slideshow, I thought it was one of those "flash a screaming, scary picture when you don't expect it" things.

Having said that, my room before I moved recently was a post-tornadic disaster area. These things happen to good people. I think my room mirrored my soul.

Anyways, whoever's house this is should send it to those British people on the TV who tell people they can keep three things and have to toss everything else. If all those things are worth anything, sell them. If and when the mom dies or has to be moved, making her son fix that mess is a crime.

[quote name='Stoneage']Halfway through that slideshow, I thought it was one of those "flash a screaming, scary picture when you don't expect it" things.

Having said that, my room before I moved recently was a post-tornadic disaster area. These things happen to good people. I think my room mirrored my soul.

Anyways, whoever's house this is should send it to those British people on the TV who tell people they can keep three things and have to toss everything else. If all those things are worth anything, sell them. If and when the mom dies or has to be moved, making her son fix that mess is a crime.[/QUOTE]

that'd be pretty freakin funny.

My mom used to be a little OCD about stuff like that. My mom was the worst kind of Fat Wallet-style shopper back in the day. If something was on sale in bulk, she'd buy it in a heartbeat, regardless of whether it would all be used. I recall coming home many times to see 12-packs of Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi stacked all the way to the ceiling. She's since calmed herself though. Somewhat.

What...the...hell!?

That lady needs a serious intervention. I'm calling Dr. Phil right now!

I have a LOT of clutter but I live bare-bones compared to her. My parents are both really bad packrats but they pale in comparison to her.

No one knows how to store anything in my house. Whenever I actually try to fix up an area, it is very easy to minimize the mess, it's just I usually get so many complaints during the cleanup, and no one will let me move anything without checking with them first, that I rarely bother to do it. If I do anything I usually try to do it while others aren't home, otherwise I'm having arguments the entire time. Though no one will let me do what is needed to really fix it. I swear half the floor space is covered (no one seems to stack anything more than a few feet) and looks like a warehouse half the time. I was away at college for a year, and my apartment (my house is basically could be rented as a two family house, my grandfather used to live in the second apartment but he died, I got it a few years later) is now covered. My father buys a lot of stuff for ebay, but sells barely half of it (I buy a lot too, but I sell it all and keep it in a small area). I got that in my apartment too now. I've spent the last week making it look somewhat normal, and I'm about 25% done, though I think I can do it (we have an unused queen bed in the bedroom that needs to be removed, and the only I can get around in that room, it's been used as the family storage room for years though I'm planning on clearing it out and making it into an actual room). Seriously, I refuse to have anyone but extremely close friends over my house (that's 3 people), and my mother is the same way, it's just way too embarassing. You have no idea how refreshing it was to have my own apartment in toronto (just moved back home when classes ended though) and it actually being normal and presentable. It was cleaner than many other peoples I knew, and that felt great.

My whole point of saying this is my house is so far cleaner and more maneuverable than that womans that it's ridiculous. You can get anywhere in my house (well, I can, some of the corners my parents can't climb over the boxes to get to) it's the sides of the rooms with all the stuff, not the middle. And while it can be dusty, it's not dirty as in disgusting dirty, just undusted and messy. Seriously, seeing houses like that make me feel so much better.

I thought my dad got a lot of crap off e-bay, but then he has built 2 sheds so far (first one's materials from ebay) to store a lot of the stuff. I find it funny because I remember 2 sheds from Monty Python.

bread's done
Back