HOLY FUCK GAMESTOP!

Technique

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Man I am so mad.. So I order zelda collectors disc and SSBM. I got both of them used, taking advantage of that free game deal. I get them in the mail BOTH DO NOT WORK! I send em back, get em back like a week and a half later, only get SSBM, doesnt work. Now is it just me or does anyone else hate the fuck out of gamestop now. I love there stores but there online stores suck. I mean holy fuck shit.. this is the worst customer service ive encounted ever.. the online store deservers to die..

[quote name='CheapyD']RULES & GUIDELINES

*Do not create a topic in this forum if you are not introducing a previously unposted specific deal that is available now or will be available in the future.
If you have a question or want to discuss deals in general, do it here.[/quote]

Dude, you should know by now what you were doing. Were you so mad that you just clicked a random 'post new thread' button without regard to its location?

Oh wow sorry guys, i messed up. I just got finished with a lot of homework and im pretty tired and mad at the same time. Please forgive me? :D

[quote name='pimp tyranny']forgiven, not that i care. mods are anal.[/quote]

Funny part is, noone who responded is a mod.

Sure, you're forgiven, why not. :wink:

[quote name='pimp tyranny']my statement still stands, ass. you're anal too.[/quote]

I suppose if I'm an ass, the fact that I'm anal is something of a gimmie. :wink:

This happened to me w/Project Justice for DC. The first one they sent didn't work, so I returned it. They sent another, and it also didn't work. I returned it to get my refund from Gamestop.

[quote name='Ledhed']Dude, you should know by now what you were doing. Were you so mad that you just clicked a random 'post new thread' button without regard to its location?[/quote]

Don't expect too much from his tiny brain.

[quote name='redgopher']Should I own Viewtiful Joe for PS2 or Cube? I've got the cube version, and I'm wondering which version is better. Should I trade in or sell my cube copy for Dante in PS2 VJ? Or should I stick with better graphics and controls on mah cube (controls = imported hori d-pad)?

Please only respond to this thread if you have played BOTH versions. [/quote]

[quote name='Technique']Still though, if you already have the GC version why in the feckin hell would you go out and buy the one for ps2?.... just becasue of DANTE?!?! If your a DIE HARD FAN of vietiful joe than go for it! But man! its like payin 30 dollars just for an extra special "dante" character. Just wait till vietiful joe2 comes out for GC in a little bit. [/quote]

Yet, the VJ Dante is in his sig...

[quote name='Technique']I love there stores but there online stores suck. I mean holy shaq-fu shit.. this is the worst customer service ive encounted ever.. the online store deservers to die..[/quote]

I hate both their normal and online store equally. And I sort of live near Seattle btw.

EDIT: Oh, and you are such a shaq-fuing bastard! You posted in the wrong fuing board! What the shaq-fuing fu! :D

[quote name='janglypangly']Can someone help with my sig?its not playing the whole clip....sorry:whistle2:([/quote]

So what if it isn't playing the whole thing. It's playing the part that matters. :wink:

Haha ya it works now,thanks

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='janglypangly']Can someone help with my sig?its not playing the whole clip....sorry:whistle2:([/quote]

So what if it isn't playing the whole thing. It's playing the part that matters. :wink:[/quote]

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']This happened to me w/Project Justice for DC. The first one they sent didn't work, so I returned it. They sent another, and it also didn't work. I returned it to get my refund from Gamestop.[/quote]

does gamestop resurface cd's? i know if u resurface DC games, theres like a 90% chance that it wont work ever again if u do.

[quote name='ChWMeiNThG'][quote name='judyjudyjudy']This happened to me w/Project Justice for DC. The first one they sent didn't work, so I returned it. They sent another, and it also didn't work. I returned it to get my refund from Gamestop.[/quote]

does gamestop resurface cd's? i know if u resurface DC games, theres like a 90% chance that it wont work ever again if u do.[/quote]

Yes, all but one used game I've ordered from Gamestop has been resurfaced. Sometimes they don't do a good job removing all of the resurfacing agent so I usually have to clean them thoroughly before putting them in my PS2 or Xbox.

I was thinking about doing that BOGO used deal for some Zelda Disks too, but someone warned everyone that they are almost all messed up from Gamestop.com.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']forgiven, not that i care. mods are anal.[/quote]

The general prerequisite is a broomstick stuck in the ass.

A few days ago in gamestop, me and the cashier were talking about how sometimes the prices of used games in the store and on the site are different, and he told me that the two are almost completely different. i dont know what he means by that

:s

[quote name='gza331']A few days ago in gamestop, me and the cashier were talking about how sometimes the prices of used games in the store and on the site are different, and he told me that the two are almost completely different. i dont know what he means by that

:s[/quote]

Maybe he meant that GameStop.com is completely seperate from the B&M stores. They don't have anything to do with one another, well except for being able to check stock at the B&M's. And half of the time that isn't even updated.

bread's done
Back