Holy Removable Tumor! Trauma Center in stock at Overstock for $27.95!!

Already got this game, but it's a damn good deal. This is a magnificent game, though rather hard.
If you own a DS and don't own this game, click the link. You owe it to yourself.
Just my $0.02.

Wow big time awesome, fuck ya! Thanks for the find OP I've been trying to find a copy everwhere.

I got one for 23.90 shipped...even though the 10 percent coupon says otherwise, it worked for just a game. Here's a link:

Cheap Ass Gamer Link

You have to click through to activate the coupon. Still, 10 percent just about covers the shipping.

Thanks for the deal!

Of you can't see the links then you need to do a bunch of crazy ass shit that will do nothing. :)

I can't view links on one of my computers but the other onewirks fine.

Yeah, Atlus gave this one a re-release... they even have a full page add for it in the new Nintendo Power (yeah, I still subscribe to Nintendo Power!)....

Woo, thanks a lot for the extra 10% off. Good thing I checked here before putting the order. Every cent counts when I've spent so much since I got my Lite.

I can't get the 10% to work, it disappears after i sign in :(

What I did was I already had Trauma Center in my cart(not signed in though), went to the first link for 10% off, went to shopping cart, and the 10% was applied. Go to check out and sign in, got the 10% off.

[quote name='goldeneye64']Coupon is in cart but when I go to checkout it doesnt show in my total. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I would get the 10% off at checkout but it would kill it every time I signed in before or after.. kept clearing cookies/cache.

I just created a new account and got 12% off

http://www.techbargains.com/cjump.cfm?afsrc=1&id=122

[quote name='Enternal']Yea, I would get the 10% off at checkout but it would kill it every time I signed in before or after.. kept clearing cookies/cache.

I just created a new account and got 12% off

http://www.techbargains.com/cjump.cfm?afsrc=1&id=122[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I created a new account that I was saving if the XBOX 360 deal ever came back. But I hate not saving anything on my order so I used the new account with 12% off. Ordered Trauma Center and Astro Boy for GBA ( last copy in stock) for $40.60.

dizzam...if I wasn't waiting for the Wii version, I would hop on this.

I ordered a copy from Amazon.com since July 1st, and I still haven't received it. I complained through customer Service and all they did was change the shipping estimate from July 25th to August 22nd...bastards.

They did say tho, "If you can find it elsewhere, go for it and cancel your order."

Bingo. I'm going to cancel whichever order doesn't come first. If Overstock comes through within the next week, Amazon.com go suck a fat one. (or Vice versa.)

And I got my order at overstock for $27 shipped....better than the 30 I paid at Amazon.

For those that can't get this from overstock or would like to get it sooner, you can also try Best Buy. There are at least 7 or so copies of Trauma Center for $29.99 in the Best Buy near my place, and they've been sitting there for the past two weeks at least. It might be in-stock in your area as well. Use the GGC for an additional $5 off.

Best Buy seems to have all of these "rare" games that other stores don't have. God, I wish they had Phoenix Wright though... :bomb:

bread's done
Back