Holy Shaq-Fuin Jebus!!

RAMSTORIA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
3702892.jpg

DUDE WTF! How can that person do that.... it can't be easy, look at the tears running down their face! And they say their going to go for a Guinness World Book record using a Cobra... cmon! I don't even know where to start with this... how do you practice something like this? Holy Shaq-Fuin Jebus!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/2691965/detail.html?qs=;s=2;p=news;w=320

Dang thats weird. I should try that at the pet store. Just go to the snake tank, take one out and stick it right up my nose.

I had a friend that could do that with a string, he would pull on one end then the other. I imagine if he did it fast he could give himself a rope burn in his nasal cavity. - Needless to say he was popular at parties. :p
His ability to accomplish this was due to the fact that he had done lots of coke and his nerves were a bit dull in that area.
I believe anyone can do it if you are willing to endure the pain and know the direction your nasal cavity takes to connect to your mouth and throat.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Looks photoshoped to me.[/quote]

I don't think the AP picks up on photoshopped pictures or report on them...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm pretty sure cobras are too big for that.[/quote]

Well, his nose IS the size of my house...

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm pretty sure cobras are too big for that.[/quote]

Well, his nose IS the size of my house...[/quote]

[-X

That picture is a little too extreme for me... had it just been a normal picture and not so.. "in yo face" it wouldn't be so damn creepy.

Hmm ya know, passing a snake through my nostril never even occured to me. Just not the type of thing I'm into, call me crazy.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Looks photoshoped to me.[/quote]

EXACTLY what i was thinking...i mean...look at the snake's head..i've never seen a real one like that before :?

You know....I've see so many weird pictures that I am not shocked anymore.

There is a black-n-white Mapplethorpe picture where this snake comes out of a mans ass. I'm not kidding either. Go to any bookstore that has a decent photography section and look up Mapplethorpe and you will see that picture (as well as other sick pictures).

bread's done
Back