Holy shit - my wife is pregnant!!

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Holy crap - I wasn't expecting that when I got home from work. I hope it's mine! ;)

I'm pretty psyched right now - if all goes well this will be #2!

Congrats, I guess... Not that it took a lot of work, or anything. ( ;) )

[quote name='Brak']Congrats, I guess... Not that it took a lot of work, or anything. ( ;) )[/QUOTE]Hey, he's a law talking guy. Even at 1/30th of a billable hour, that's probably still enough for a sub sandwich or something.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Congrats!! You're probably even more thankful now that you took the job closer to home, huh?[/QUOTE]

Or maybe not! Wasn't there a really huge pay cut? :D

Anyway, please accept my sincere congratulations, javeryh! You're one of the good guys on CAG, and we're all wishing you and your family the best!

With any luck, in 20 years, your kids will be on these same boards, talking about some kind of crazy holographic game system with a much older CheapyD and a few of us who probably will still be around here as well. Maybe by then, Wombat will be a full-tilt mogul of some sort. :)

[quote name='Scobie']Or maybe not! Wasn't there a really huge pay cut? :D
[/QUOTE]

He's a lawyer, he makes enough money to support two children, and he will likely get big raises in the future if he continues to do well.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']So I'm guessing that there will be an influx of feces-based threads in nine months or so. ;)

Congrats.[/quote]

This made me LOL.

Congrats javeryh. Best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks everyone! I guess July is when the baby will arrive if all goes well. It seems so far away but I'm sure it will be here before I know it. I'm extra glad I took that new job closer to home now!

I assure you the poop stories will be plentiful next summer. I threw away the poop chart from our first kid. When the doctor gives us another one I'm definitely going to upload it - it's hilarious and helpful all at the same time!

You and your wife must be going on and off like crazy 24/7 lock shock and tight or am I right?

Anyhows I hope little Elijah Daniel will grow to be a healthy boy or is it Crystal Melissa who will become a vigorous girl?

Also don't over do it now Sailor you might end up like my father who is on his third family and second Child Support.

Again think about the world your children will live in and explore. Anyhows children is allways nice to have around. I am only twelve and before I was two:applause:

Again Congrats now tie your tubes?

[quote name='soonersfan60']Congrats ! Now you'll have to change you game playing schedule, though. ;)[/quote]Psh... with the amount of sleep he won't be getting when the baby arrives, he'll have more time than ever to game.

Congrats javery!

[quote name='RegalSin2020']You and your wife must be going on and off like crazy 24/7 lock shock and tight or am I right?

Anyhows I hope little Elijah Daniel will grow to be a healthy boy or is it Crystal Melissa who will become a vigorous girl?

Also don't over do it now Sailor you might end up like my father who is on his third family and second Child Support.

Again think about the world your children will live in and explore. Anyhows children is allways nice to have around. I am only twelve and before I was two:applause:

Again Congrats now tie your tubes?[/QUOTE]

I fuckin' knew it.

Anyways, congrats Poopsmith.

[quote name='rabbitt']Give your baby a really awesome name, maybe with some numbers in it or something.[/quote]

Agreed... I'm making a new topic now!

bread's done
Back