Homebrew on all PSP firmwares!

Funny how people get all riled up. Don't read into this post too much guys. All they managed to do is run a silly program called "Hello World" on all firmwares. Contain your excitement for when they actually crack the darned things.
:)

[quote name='daphatty']Funny how people get all riled up. Don't read into this post too much guys. All they managed to do is run a silly program called "Hello World" on all firmwares. Contain your excitement for when they actually crack the darned things.
:)[/quote]
It's true that there's only one application for it, but this could lead to regular homebrew. We'll just have to ride it out and see what happens in the next few days with this.

Well, i remember this was how all the hype started for 2.0 homebrew. It only took a few months then, but i'd imagine with all the advances since last year pretty soon we'll have more and more homebrew (and probably a 2.81 firmware release)

What the hell does it do?
Those are some cool looking psps in the picture, Im guessing they are only available in japan. Or are they cases or something. Not the white one, I know about that one. The others I have never seen though.

cool, here's hoping for a 2.8 downgrader. I could care less about emu, but I really want to use dev hook to speed up the SD!vsRaw 2006 loadtimes.

eLoader will be released for 2.71 that enabled kernel mode. So in other words, no need to downgrade cuz it would seem that Devhook would work on any firmware (except 2.80) so as long you use eLoader.

bread's done
Back