Homeland Security Dept. and Patriot Act in action...

No this goes on on a regular basis in this house. And I am fed up. I didn't want to start using the forums here as my "personal kleenex" because that is how I was kicked off Gametz and TGN. But you need to try to understand my situation, and how my views become the way they are. I tryed to explain this in my blog, but all you can fixate on is my small penis.

If your situation is as bad as you say and you actually want out no matter what the cost, call a lawyer. Going through the courts is the only way you are going to get out of the situation you are in.

Considering the bulk of what you've said, it looks like institutionalization or legal action are your only ways out of the disfunctional situation you claim to be in.

If everything you say is true, a judge or even the SSI auditors would see that your parent are unfit to be handling your affairs.

Of course, due to the nature of message boards, we don't have any idea of how much is true and how much is just your perception thereof.

If you're drawing money from Social security, it's completely different.
Drawing from SSI is not working.
Your parents have shown you to be incompetant to handle your own finances, so they manage them for you. The only way you could change this is through legal action, and to show that you are, in fact, capable of handling your own finances, or organizing to have someone else named representative payee.
Of course, all of this would require getting legal aid somewhere

Well I work plus I get SSI, which is unnecessary because it just makes me do extra steps with my checks, which is save the check stubs and send them into SSI. And I know exactly what they will say to the judge when we do go to court, and that is I am mentally challenged, and that I have an eating habit and can't be trusted with money. And that I would just eat all my money away.

Maybe I should try legal action. But then again lawyers do cost money, and I have no money, except in the bank and right now I have to ask my mom for money.

"Mom can you please get some money for me, so I can sue you?"

Also a few days ago, I got mail in my name from a collections agency saying I was $29 in debt. I don't even have a credit card or taken out a loan. I know my mom used my name for her paypal account, and ebay account. My parents have got to be using my name to sign me up for shit and not paying for it. When I confronted them they just said "Don't worry it isn't important". Who the fuck am I, Harry Potter?

Well, obviously there's not much we can say to help. But please, think about some way to get out of that place. I hope you find the strength and the way.

organicow - 'night traps' is from the filter kicking in.

dragonlordfrodo - How old are you exactly? From what you're saying it seems you're in late teens, but all that moving out talk makes you seem like early 20s.

[quote name='JSweeney']I have a question, just to play devil's advocate...
What if they are right?[/quote]

Who my parents? They aren't. My mom steals money out of my bank account. I have the number to call to check on it. I keep find money missing out of it. Also the fact that my mom once went in my rooom and took one of my video games and sold it on ebay without giving me the money for it and when confronted she said "It's in MY house I can do what I want with it".

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='organicow'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Who the shaq-fu am I, Harry Potter?[/quote]

Well according to this, you might be!! http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2266
(scroll to bottom of the page)[/quote]

Oh man... what a find.[/quote]

How the hell was that page found???? Thats all you can eat Dragonlordfrodo. Damn, even I could eat more than a sub, breadsticks, chips and a coupla slices of pizza in one sitting.

[quote name='WarrenGekko']George Bush will be re-elected.
I am voting for him more now that I see everyone whining about nothing[/quote]

I think somebody didn't read the whole thread before posting.... :roll:

edit: sp

I actually feel really bad for dragonlordfrodo now.
Either he specifically goes out to try to get himself ridiculed, or he just doesn't realize what he's doing when he's doing it.

To start with, he doens't come off very well in his blog.
Then, he doesn't come off well here, and just either intentionally or unintentionally makes himself the subject of ridicule.
Then, there is the copy of the post from Howard Stern's message board that makes it to Something Awful. That's huge in terms of internet culture. That'd be like being an investment banker and being roundly chastised in the pages of the Wall Street Journal.

Of course, all of this does lead to questioning his mental state. Either he's concocted a brillant scam to make himself the butt of jokes around the internet, or he just doesn't realize what he's doing when he's doing it.

I hope everything works out well for you, dragonlordfrodo. This startling change of events fills me with nothing but pity for you.

[quote name='JSweeney']I actually feel really bad for dragonlordfrodo now.
Either he specifically goes out to try to get himself ridiculed, or he just doesn't realize what he's doing when he's doing it.

Then, he doesn't come off well here, and just either intentionally or unintentionally makes himself the subject of ridicule.
Then, there is the copy of the post from Howard Stern's message board that makes it to Something Awful. That's huge in terms of internet culture. That'd be like being an investment banker and being roundly chastised in the pages of the Wall Street Journal.

Of course, all of this does lead to questioning his mental state. Either he's concocted a brillant scam to make himself the butt of jokes around the internet, or he just doesn't realize what he's doing when he's doing it.

I hope everything works out well for you, dragonlordfrodo. This startling change of events fills me with nothing but pity for you.[/quote]

OR he's just a run of the mill troll, who's not particularly good at doing it, yet is getting the attention he craves despite his "see what sticks" approach to it.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Bin is his middle name. My middle name is Anthony, sometimes when my mom gets mad at me, she calls me Michael Anthony. I have heard people get called just by there middle name.

Plus you are babbling about ONE stupid word that I used. Grow up, not out.[/quote]

As pointed out infinitely times in this post: you are astoundingly stupid.

I've seen you post before on GameTZ in the past. Sure, you're an attention loving whore, but I truly didn't think you were this dumb. You've said countless things in this thread which are derived simply from pure ignorance - the above included.

It's not a shock you were banned from GameTZ or TGN.

It won't be a shock when you're banned from here, either.

Take care, dragon lord.

[quote name='JSweeney']I actually feel really bad for dragonlordfrodo now.

I hope everything works out well for you, dragonlordfrodo. This startling change of events fills me with nothing but pity for you.[/quote]

Agreed. I think things in this thread would have gone a lot differently had DLF not roundly insulted so many people with his :ahem: off-color remarks :ahem:
But you're right; I had decided to go easy on him a few posts back, but I just couldn't resist posting that link when he mentioned Harry Potter...I just couldn't help it...
But yeah, he's obviously got issues (one way or another), and I do hope that he is able to pull his shit together.

/making fun of DLF, unless he shows his ass about "minorities" again.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I think he just searched yahoo for Dragonlordfrodo[/quote]

and yes, a quick Googling was all it took. I would assume you are doing the same for me now. :wink:

Agreed. I think things in this thread would have gone a lot differently had DLF not roundly insulted so many people with his :ahem: off-color remarks :ahem:
But you're right; I had decided to go easy on him a few posts back, but I just couldn't resist posting that link when he mentioned Harry Potter...I just couldn't help it...
But yeah, he's obviously got issues (one way or another), and I do hope that he is able to pull his shit together.

/making fun of DLF, unless he shows his ass about "minorities" again.

Yeah. I've gone back and edited out most of my posts in this thread.
It just didn't seem right to leave them sit there. There's no point in going after someone who can't defend themselves unless you're a heartless jerk.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Wait How did I Insult people on this thread? From what I see you all insulted me with your dick and fat jokes against me.[/quote]

DLF, it really helps when you quote who you intended to respond to. See? Because I quoted your post, there is no question as to whom my post was directed at. It's a very simple concept. Please master it.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Wait How did I Insult people on this thread? From what I see you all insulted me with your dick and fat jokes against me.[/quote]

My final thought:

DLF, you insulted people with your ignorant, bigoted, and obnoxious remarks and broad generalizations regarding non-whites and non-Americans. If you'll recall, no one insulted you until you began spouting your inane rhetoric; the dick jokes only came up then as well.

If you are just some f'd-up kid with real issues, then I truly feel sorry for you. I also apologize for some of the low-blows we've given you in this thread. I hope you get you shit figured out. Assuming this is the case, I'll offer some advice: Please think twice before expressing such volitile opinions on a public forum if you are not prepared to handle the potential backlash.

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Wait How did I Insult people on this thread? From what I see you all insulted me with your dick and fat jokes against me.[/quote]

My final thought:

DLF, you insulted people with your ignorant, bigoted, and obnoxious remarks and broad generalizations regarding non-whites and non-Americans. If you'll recall, no one insulted you until you began spouting your inane rhetoric; the dick jokes only came up then as well.

If you are just some f'd-up kid with real issues, then I truly feel sorry for you. I also apologize for some of the low-blows we've given you in this thread. I hope you get you shit figured out. Assuming this is the case, I'll offer some advice: Please think twice before expressing such volitile opinions on a public forum if you are not prepared to handle the potential backlash.[/quote]

If you are talking about me calling Middle Easterners "arabs" insulting. It wasn't. I know very little about there culture. I just thought that Mid Eastern and Arabian were the same thing. I didn't mean that to be insulting.

Also you are insulted by me saying the Iraq war is justified. Well I am insulted when you say that Saddam Hussein is misunderstood and a good person. Right there you just rewrote history for the entire world and that to me is insulting.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Well I am insulted when you say that Saddam Hussein is misunderstood and a good person. Right there you just rewrote history for the entire world and that to me is insulting.[/quote]

When in the hell did anyone try to justify Saddam's actions and call him a good person? He is (was) a ruthless dictator who had no qualms over killing anyone who stood in his way. He is an evil man who deserves every bit of pain that he is in right now. But, this is still not his war. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we have him because now he may no longer harm innocent people, but what happened on 9/11 had little to nothing to do with him.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Also you are insulted by me saying the Iraq war is justified. [/quote]
I'm not insulted by your Iraq-related political opinions - let's be clear about that.
[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Well I am insulted when you say that Saddam Hussein is misunderstood and a good person. Right there you just rewrote history for the entire world and that to me is insulting.[/quote]

You find where I made this suggestion. I dare you. What? You can't? Hmmm...maybe that's because....I NEVER DID!!!

/this thread. g'night.

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Also you are insulted by me saying the Iraq war is justified. [/quote]
I'm not insulted by your Iraq-related political opinions - let's be clear about that.

You find where I made this suggestion. I dare you. What? You can't? Hmmm...maybe that's because....I NEVER DID!!!

/this thread. g'night.[/quote]

Please give specifics on what you are insulted about in this thread.

Please, just let the thread die.
Anything that comes out of this thread from this point on is likely to be very unproductive, and most likely not very entertaining.

Count your blessings that people aren't running to Something Awful and giving them a link to your blog.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Yeah well Germany didn't attack us during WWII, the japanese did. But we didn't go after them we went after Germany, who had nothing to do with the pearl harbor. So in your logic, you support the invasion of an innocent country during WWII but not in Iraq? Explain that?[/quote]

Not to bump this back up or anything, but I just couldn't help it after he angered me so much. germany was not at all innocent. they were a counrty that had declared war against other nations for not being like them or there "aryan" belief. they attacked our allies other than Russia at the time, England and France. If England were to have fallen, where do you think they (since you probably don't know, Axis powers) would have gonoe. right on our doorstep and then we would not have as many allies to help us. Not only this we were liberating other countries from this evil purge such as France, as well as concentration camps. Would you have allowed that to continue.

i also think this thread needs to die. Dragonlordfrodo can't come up with any clear thoughts and everytime he types something its always off target and just plain moronic. Hopefully you are still in school and if not, its nice to know that our future leaders could possibly be you. How terribly, horrifically frightening that is. I think your biggest problem is your inability to think before you type. You just start typing whatever your mind is thinking. I'm guessing you were one of those shy guys in high school who didn't talk to much, but got good grades. Whatever i'm rambiling, but this thread should just fade away.....

mn

bread's done
Back